View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSheff View Post
Tried for the GTX "stable" rom, cant remember the number... but it keeps failing due to connection issue, but i know the connection is fine... could be the comp throwing fits but its the same comp i did the 6.5wm update on and it went off without any problems so i dunno.

something to discuss i guess
Have you actually unlocked your phone yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phonejones View Post
haha theres a 420 folder in the opera bookmarks folder!
Ahhh yes, it's actually always been there since when he used to have 9.7 as the default browser, just that opera 9.7 and 10 store their information in different locations so we haven't actually seen it in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
and a little childesh on a blog that provides support for those that need it for the roms developed by NRG.
This is not a blog, this is a forum or a Bulletin Board if you'd rather.

Now, would you please stop trolling this thread or at least get better at it so it would bring me more entertainment. I see you doing nothing but crying about how riptide isn't helping you and what a big meanie he is. It must be love at first sight and he's nervous around you or something, because he's always nice and helpful to everyone else.

Yes, you are absolutely right with what you meant to say. This is a thread dedicated to NRG ROMs, not your feelings, now get over it and grow a sac or go back to yer mommies womb.

There's always PM too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
So we like to have a little fun... give me a break. Do I feel guilty.... NO!
You're a great member of this thread Riptide, I just want to make sure you know that. That being said, I trust you'll be the bigger man here and help us back back on track with punching ROMs and ignoring whiners that don't want to learn how to fish. :P

Here is a final bit of learning for anyone in this thread that doesn't like the vast majority of another users posts. You can just ignore them!!! If just seeing their name makes you angry, just click on their user name, click on the user lists drop down box and select add to ignore list. Ta Da! All better, never have to see said persons name again...

Just to be clear, I'm not at all suggesting we all ignore itster. I'm not going to ignore him. Just showing more tools to make ones life easier and more peaceful while fishing.

LAWL

Last edited by Boushh; 05-11-2010 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.