PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 03:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

@ kirstein, pm santod your deal if you dont get a answer here cause i bet he has a answer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I may have finally fallen off the CHT bandwagen. I took it off just to see the difference, and it is noticeably faster in landscape without it. I was getting annoyed at how long it takes to bring up the SMS screen with the keyboard open, but without CHT the 5 second lag becomes more like 1 second. All I was really using CHT for was the multiple shortcut pages, so I'll see if I can live with the 16 shortcuts mod instead.

Once I installed Santods 16 quick links mod, the weather info on the Sense home page would appear in the wrong place when closing the keyboard and switching from landscape to portrait. It would start about 1 cm too low, float into place, then bounce back down and eventually bounce back to the correct place. Anyone else seeing this, and is there a better 16 quick link mod?
yes i have seen the same issue. i am on iphone today right now using a no-sense no titanium rom. so i cant reproduce is, but yes everytime i have installed it before i have had that issue
Old 12-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can I change the registry so when I add a new contact from my call log, I would use the windows mobile contacts instead of HTC contacts. If so how do I accomplish this feat?

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I may have finally fallen off the CHT bandwagen. I took it off just to see the difference, and it is noticeably faster in landscape without it. I was getting annoyed at how long it takes to bring up the SMS screen with the keyboard open, but without CHT the 5 second lag becomes more like 1 second...
WITH CHT2.0 I was experiencing 8sec delays!
Switched down to ver 8.5 for now and back to 1sec delay.
I can verify very slighhtly more speed on ver 1.7 as well, but not enough to say worth going to it.
Ver 1.8 is best comprimise on a TP2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
WITH CHT2.0 I was experiencing 8sec delays!
Switched down to ver 8.5 for now and back to 1sec delay.
I can verify very slighhtly more speed on ver 1.7 as well, but not enough to say worth going to it.
Ver 1.8 is best comprimise on a TP2.
Agreed 100%.

1.8.5 is a huge step up speed-wise v. 2.0. And IMHO, OC'ing just isn't making up the difference. In fact, OC'ing actually makes my phone run clunky...I believe it's the polling that's the problem. Effectively, in many situations, the OC lowers the maximum load the system can handle before it starts sputtering. Damn overhead! Wish we could just disable whatever defaults the CPU speed to stock, so the whole polling crap wasn't needed. Then we'd be kicking some serious ass.

Vin's latest ROM is insanely fast as is. Like some recent posters pointed out, just going the 16-QL route results in an ass-kicking set-up. Got this on my test unit, and I might go this route on my everyday phone. Very nice.

Vin, you kick-ass, brotha!! Thanks for spoiling us!!

Old 12-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok,my appologies,but there is going to be delay with kitchen and clean ROMs.I have to make enough money to celebrate 2 B-day party,1-xmass and 1 trip to hawaii for all my family by the end of this month.

Well,Nov.28 is a "kick-s" and I have an idea how to kick that "kick-s" lol
I want to redo all ROM sounds,but to do so I need a good software,similar to sony sound forge which is expired on my pc .... .... ....

Pluto-Digital Sound Insanity Project need help.If somebody have mp3 cuts,post it here and I will make them juicy,loud,smooth start/end

Last edited by vin255764; 12-03-2010 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Can I change the registry so when I add a new contact from my call log, I would use the windows mobile contacts instead of HTC contacts. If so how do I accomplish this feat?
Although I don't know if this can be accomplished,
You can always scroll down to "more" button and it will go 2 the default WinMo cantact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Agreed 100%.
... And IMHO, OC'ing just isn't making up the difference. In fact, OC'ing actually makes my phone run clunky...
Vin, you kick-ass, brotha!! Thanks for spoiling us!!
I am not shure why exactly, but yes on most roms, if you clock too high,
it does seem to hesitate at times.
On Vin's neodium I have had best results so far.
Vin's is also the leading rom so far that I can have great battery while overclocked.
But I mainly flash just the 6.5 roms of the top most current cooks here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ok,my appologies,but there is going to be delay with kitchen and clean ROMs.I have to make enough money to celebrate 2 B-day party,1-xmass and 1 trip to hawaii for all my family by the end of this month.

Well,Nov.28 is a "kick-s" and I have an idea how to kick that "kick-s" lol
I want to redo all ROM sounds,but to do so I need a good software,similar to sony sound forge which is expired on my pc .... .... ....

Pluto-Digital Sound Insanity Project need help
Well thanks for all your efforts on new release,
Thats sounds very busy, I guess we all will be somewhat also,
so hope you and all have a merry X-mas & happy New Year!

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-03-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Vin..
I'm running Neo from Oct 20th. I may be overlooking it, but where is the remote desktop icon? Thanks
Old 12-03-2010, 06:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
Vin..
I'm running Neo from Oct 20th. I may be overlooking it, but where is the remote desktop icon? Thanks
Mine is in Outlook folder.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Maxx,
Glad you are back on this thread and appreciate your battery tweaks work. What tweaks file are you running on Neodium 11/26? I tried that rom but I get better battery life on latest Pluto even without any tweaks at the moment numbers are like 52, 64 or around there on the power meter.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development