View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:52 PM
cganesh75
PPCGeeks Regular

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I may have finally fallen off the CHT bandwagen. I took it off just to see the difference, and it is noticeably faster in landscape without it. I was getting annoyed at how long it takes to bring up the SMS screen with the keyboard open, but without CHT the 5 second lag becomes more like 1 second. All I was really using CHT for was the multiple shortcut pages, so I'll see if I can live with the 16 shortcuts mod instead.

Once I installed Santods 16 quick links mod, the weather info on the Sense home page would appear in the wrong place when closing the keyboard and switching from landscape to portrait. It would start about 1 cm too low, float into place, then bounce back down and eventually bounce back to the correct place. Anyone else seeing this, and is there a better 16 quick link mod?
yes i have seen the same issue. i am on iphone today right now using a no-sense no titanium rom. so i cant reproduce is, but yes everytime i have installed it before i have had that issue