PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

Thanks now I can add a phone number and have my contact added by first and last name.

Please don't forget to thank me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Maxx,
Glad you are back on this thread and appreciate your battery tweaks work. What tweaks file are you running on Neodium 11/26? I tried that rom but I get better battery life on latest Pluto even without any tweaks at the moment numbers are like 52, 64 or around there on the power meter.

Gary
NONE!
I am currently focusing on GPS tweaks so..
I have not done any battery modifications or cab tweaks!
I am amazed at being overclocked and when unit is off, it does not drain, like if I wasnt overclocked.

That is why I am actually posting that this is one of my favorites and best roms out.
I usually am neutral about roms because roms get updated so quikly on many cooks out there, but for battery life this is the one for me.

It seems the majority of users like pluto style 6.5.x roms, but I like the latest neo style 6.5 rom which goes as low as 34ma at rest while overclocked at 730Mhz.
the 21916rom gave me 31ma lowest while overclocked at 748Mhz!
It could also be the radio/rom combination.
I am on Sprint 1.96.00WF radio and using SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab for overclock.

I may post screenshots L8tr

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-04-2010 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Mine is in Outlook folder.
--------
you been thanked.and thanks.. thats the only folder I didn't look in
Old 12-04-2010, 08:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
--------
you been thanked.and thanks.. thats the only folder I didn't look in
lol, any reason you skipped that one?
Old 12-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ok,my appologies,but there is going to be delay with kitchen and clean ROMs.I have to make enough money to celebrate 2 B-day party,1-xmass and 1 trip to hawaii for all my family by the end of this month.

Well,Nov.28 is a "kick-s" and I have an idea how to kick that "kick-s" lol
I want to redo all ROM sounds,but to do so I need a good software,similar to sony sound forge which is expired on my pc .... .... ....

Pluto-Digital Sound Insanity Project need help.If somebody have mp3 cuts,post it here and I will make them juicy,loud,smooth start/end
Cheers Vin! Hehehe, guess I'm late to the party. Nonetheless, your Pluto 11-28 has been fast and extra solid here with CHT 1.8.5 (no overclock needed). Many thanks! Mahalo nui loa!

Here's a cost effective (freeware) MPEG editor: mp3DirectCut - editor to cut, fade, split and record compressed mpeg audio

Here's one of the download links for it:
|MG| mp3DirectCut 2.12 Download

Also, hope you have an incredible time with your Family in Hawaii.

Best to all,
R

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU

Last edited by rhacy; 12-04-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Nah,I just found one amazing tool!!!All this time it was in front of me in start menu>Tools folder called MP3 Trimmer

Now I need to figure out whats popular because Im russian plus I like trance.Thats why I asked for mp3 cuts to make a combo for all tastes
Old 12-05-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Nah,I just found one amazing tool!!!All this time it was in front of me in start menu>Tools folder called MP3 Trimmer

Now I need to figure out whats popular because Im russian plus I like trance.Thats why I asked for mp3 cuts to make a combo for all tastes
Just a suggestion,
It would be cool to update the default sounds when you click to change the volume.

Also, I forget where but there was a cab around with more keyboard sliding sounds.

Goodluck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Just a suggestion,
It would be cool to update the default sounds when you click to change the volume.

Also, I forget where but there was a cab around with more keyboard sliding sounds.

Goodluck!
i use these startrek kb sounds, thanx hypnotic i think.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Here is 8 new ringtones faded start\end,enchanced and remastered by dj vin
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ringers.zip (2.05 MB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Here is 8 new ringtones faded start\end,enchanced and remastered by dj vin
Thank you very much mr. Emerald Green

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development