View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Maxx,
Glad you are back on this thread and appreciate your battery tweaks work. What tweaks file are you running on Neodium 11/26? I tried that rom but I get better battery life on latest Pluto even without any tweaks at the moment numbers are like 52, 64 or around there on the power meter.

Gary
NONE!
I am currently focusing on GPS tweaks so..
I have not done any battery modifications or cab tweaks!
I am amazed at being overclocked and when unit is off, it does not drain, like if I wasnt overclocked.

That is why I am actually posting that this is one of my favorites and best roms out.
I usually am neutral about roms because roms get updated so quikly on many cooks out there, but for battery life this is the one for me.

It seems the majority of users like pluto style 6.5.x roms, but I like the latest neo style 6.5 rom which goes as low as 34ma at rest while overclocked at 730Mhz.
the 21916rom gave me 31ma lowest while overclocked at 748Mhz!
It could also be the radio/rom combination.
I am on Sprint 1.96.00WF radio and using SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab for overclock.

I may post screenshots L8tr

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-04-2010 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.