PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stckmojo View Post
Thanks vin! Your new 1/3 release is officially the rom I'm sticking with forever.

Awesome job and I can't thank you enough for this work of art.
+1 on this.. My ORD has been cured...........for now lol.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
anyone have the HTC ringtone in zip????
see if its in here.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Quote:
bummer, try this one, it's not as light, but more eye candy---still in beta so it can lag a bit
I tried to dl from what I've got, somewhere down the line some might have got corrupted since it will not let me upload them grgrgrgrgr!!! I'll try to fix them.

edit- Good, Darren save the day with the cab.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 01-06-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Maybe it is something with Pluto builds and not Neo. Guess I can flash back to doublecheck that one although I enjoy slightly bigger fonts in Pluto.

Gary
Remember guys, different builds, different applications. Some work with one and some with the other. Stay with the applications that work better with the build you are using.

Or, once you've got the applications that work with one build, save the package in a folder with the RUU.

With the other build, use the applications that work and save the package in a folder.

Now, you will have to builds (Pluto & Neo) with the applications that work for each one.

Note: Not all applications (cabs) will work all together in one build.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:15 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
see if its in here.

damn darren, and those sexy skater legs were turning me on a bit---but nope---not the original HTC theme song----for the life of me I can't efing find it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:18 AM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Remember guys, different builds, different applications. Some work with one and some with the other. Stay with the applications that work better with the build you are using.

Or, once you've got the applications that work with one build, save the package in a folder with the RUU.

With the other build, use the applications that work and save the package in a folder.

Now, you will have to builds (Pluto & Neo) with the applications that work for each one.

Note: Not all applications (cabs) will work all together in one build.

+1, great point. Multiple builds, multiple versions---not everything plays well together
Old 01-06-2011, 03:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stckmojo View Post
Thanks vin! Your new 1/3 release is officially the rom I'm sticking with forever.

Awesome job and I can't thank you enough for this work of art.
Couldn't agree more. I'm currently using Neodium (1/3/2011) with 2.37. The 2.37 radio firmware improved my reception slightly if not more but with the SprintFixedProvisioning cab and the different attachments posted by ffkip911, I'm getting great battery life. I'm also overclocking to 710MHz without any issue (actually, not sure why but OCing my TP2 gives me better battery life). Great ROM!!!

FYI, I'm using a very neat utility called BattClock (BattClock Windows Mobile phone Pocket PC freeware software mobile download) that keeps track of how much battery current is discharging from my phone (average over 5 seconds); with this ROM and the different tweaks I've scored the lowest discharging current rate I've seen with any ROM: a 37mA. Of course this is the lowest and most of the time, when the phone is idle, the rate is 40-80mA. BattClock can also monitor your CPU utilization, RAM utilization/availability, current time/date (when not on home screen), etc; a very nice app. For this app, I just change font size to a little smaller and adjust the X/Y settings so it overlaps the original battery icon and nothing else is disturbed.

BattClock Description

BattClock is a simple app that replaces the battery indicator with clock plus percentage battery level

BattClock version 3.1.2 *NEW* Wifi/Mobile internet monitor and many other improvements

Features
Very small in memory: 1 Kb in memory (check it with a task manager)
No CPU usage: 0.00 % CPU usage, check it with a task manager)
Very small on disk: BattClock.exe 17 Kb on disk, BattClock.CAB 16 Kb on disk,
Very efficient resource usage (clock update and measuring of battery percentage)
Time and Battery percentage above the top bar
Automatic detect settings the first time started, dependent of the screen resolution and colour.
12 hour clock possibility
Date possibility in format DDMM or MMDD
Only Date, Time or Battery Percentage possibility
Indicator if charging (battery percentage character % is changed into tilde character ~)
Clock width, height, X position and Y position configurable
X position from the left configurable
Automatic runtime adaption of BattClock on Portrait or Landscape mode (with negative ClockX setting)
Background and Foreground color configurable
FontSize configurable
Configurable via registry settings (or configure via TouchLockPro BattClock Settings screen and than deinstall TouchLockPro)
Supported resolutions: 240x320, 240x240, 480x480. 480x640, 480x800, etc.
Supported Windows Mobile 6 Classic
Supported Windows Mobile 6 Standard
Supported Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Supported Windows Mobile 6.5
Supported Windows Mobile 5 or earlier????? Please let me know if it works on your phone!

Show Time and Battery percentage above the top bar (default)

NOTE: If you used an earlier version of BattClock, you need to redo your settings. The positive effect is that you can switch back to a version before 3.0, using the old settings. Or even use the 2 version together, e.g. by copying the older version to another place and start it manually or via a link in Windows Start.

Show Time and CPU percentage above the top bar

Show Date, Time and Battery.

Show Time, Free Memory and Battery percentages with different colors dependent on threshold values

BattClock over Windows Logo with background image

Last edited by ndno; 01-06-2011 at 05:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
damn darren, and those sexy skater legs were turning me on a bit---but nope---not the original HTC theme song----for the life of me I can't efing find it
Darnet,

These means that I have to fix the cabs

Darren, it's time for a change
Old 01-06-2011, 04:27 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
YouTube - sinnerman nina simone if this is it its a remix but i posted the original. original mp3.
Nina Simone - Sinnerman Mp3 Download Free

htc remix if this is the fing thing. lol
YouTube - HTC You Commercial theme

few diamond rings too if you guys want them.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-14-2012 at 12:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:30 AM

if I wansn't Norwegian I may find some fault with that.....but, you know, us block heads love legs

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development