View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I may have finally fallen off the CHT bandwagen. I took it off just to see the difference, and it is noticeably faster in landscape without it. I was getting annoyed at how long it takes to bring up the SMS screen with the keyboard open, but without CHT the 5 second lag becomes more like 1 second...
WITH CHT2.0 I was experiencing 8sec delays!
Switched down to ver 8.5 for now and back to 1sec delay.
I can verify very slighhtly more speed on ver 1.7 as well, but not enough to say worth going to it.
Ver 1.8 is best comprimise on a TP2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.