PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09.27.10 Update**VINdows Phone* Plutonium-CHT 2.0-BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I installed the latest ROM (Pluto 2.0 beta) for my sprint HTC PRO 2, everything works really well on this ROM no issue but one that I think I may be the only one incountering this. Whenever I get a incoming call, slide to Answer will side over but get stuck at the end, and when I try using the hard button to answer the call it takes and 3 or 4 button press to work? Any fix for this? BTW this is a great ROM "Thanks Vin"!!
I've had this happen on various ROMs, including stock. I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but I suspect it's a memory issue (low, 2 or more close in time reads/writes, or whatever).

1. If you haven't cycled your phone in a while, and this happens, then power cycle.

2. If 1 doesn't work, then I'd Task69 and reflash.

Power cycling fixed it for me, but maybe you've got some flash issue?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I installed the latest ROM (Pluto 2.0 beta) for my sprint HTC PRO 2, everything works really well on this ROM no issue but one that I think I may be the only one incountering this. Whenever I get a incoming call, slide to Answer will side over but get stuck at the end, and when I try using the hard button to answer the call it takes and 3 or 4 button press to work? Any fix for this? BTW this is a great ROM "Thanks Vin"!!
You aren't using Advanced Config, are you? It's written for GSM phones, and if you restore defaults with it on a CDMA phone like yours it will cause exactly the symptoms you describe.
If you are, try this cab from Shaggylive:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Shagg...dResume777.cab

It corrects the following registry setting:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings]
"SuspendResume"="#777"

Last edited by kirstein; 10-01-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
You aren't using Advanced Config, are you? It's written for GSM phones, and if you restore defaults with it on a CDMA phone like yours it will cause exactly the symptoms you describe.
If you are, try this cab from Shaggylive:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Shagg...dResume777.cab

It corrects the following registry setting:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings]
"SuspendResume"="#777"
Nope I'm not using Advance config or anything. All I did was download the Rom and flash. I did the flash dance and all that. I tried your reg edit and it still didn't work. I guess I'm gonna have to re-flash and see what happens.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 10-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Nope I'm not using Advance config or anything. All I did was download the Rom and flash. I did the flash dance and all that. I tried your reg edit and it still didn't work. I guess I'm gonna have to re-flash and see what happens.
Bummer.

(Make sure you soft reset after the reg edit)

If you reflash, you will get better results if you flash from an SD card instead of tethered. I've done nothing but SD flashing, and I've never needed to do the flash dance, or task 29 or any of that crap.

Last edited by kirstein; 10-01-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

On a different subject. I am using Neodium 9/17/2010 No Cookie. I can not send a text messaging or picture mail with the htc sense. How do I get it to work? I can only use the windows mobile version. I have problem using the windows mobile version if there were a cab that could direct me to it when I select it on the htc sense. Thank you in advance.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
On a different subject. I am using Neodium 9/17/2010 No Cookie. I can not send a text messaging or picture mail with the htc sense. How do I get it to work? I can only use the windows mobile version. I have problem using the windows mobile version if there were a cab that could direct me to it when I select it on the htc sense. Thank you in advance.
install to mainmem/softreset.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
install to mainmem/softreset.
Man you are good!!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Man you are good!!!!!
na vins good and steves good at tweaking cabs, i just post stuff. there is no mms package on vin roms from what i understand.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

vin/or anyone with registry know how lol
can you give me the registry path/ to enable the radio epst to turn on the Lpm registry
i know you told me it wont stay after a reset but i will like to enable it thanks
now in disable state
Old 10-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

in QPST-does anyone know what file to load for the sprint tp2 ??? can not seem to be able to read the phone lol i get lots of choice to choose from need help here anyone ???? to pick file for service programing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development