View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:13 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09.27.10 Update**VINdows Phone* Plutonium-CHT 2.0-BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I installed the latest ROM (Pluto 2.0 beta) for my sprint HTC PRO 2, everything works really well on this ROM no issue but one that I think I may be the only one incountering this. Whenever I get a incoming call, slide to Answer will side over but get stuck at the end, and when I try using the hard button to answer the call it takes and 3 or 4 button press to work? Any fix for this? BTW this is a great ROM "Thanks Vin"!!
You aren't using Advanced Config, are you? It's written for GSM phones, and if you restore defaults with it on a CDMA phone like yours it will cause exactly the symptoms you describe.
If you are, try this cab from Shaggylive:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Shagg...dResume777.cab

It corrects the following registry setting:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings]
"SuspendResume"="#777"

Last edited by kirstein; 10-01-2010 at 05:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.