View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nov.28 Plutonium ROM Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Can I change the registry so when I add a new contact from my call log, I would use the windows mobile contacts instead of HTC contacts. If so how do I accomplish this feat?
Although I don't know if this can be accomplished,
You can always scroll down to "more" button and it will go 2 the default WinMo cantact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Agreed 100%.
... And IMHO, OC'ing just isn't making up the difference. In fact, OC'ing actually makes my phone run clunky...
Vin, you kick-ass, brotha!! Thanks for spoiling us!!
I am not shure why exactly, but yes on most roms, if you clock too high,
it does seem to hesitate at times.
On Vin's neodium I have had best results so far.
Vin's is also the leading rom so far that I can have great battery while overclocked.
But I mainly flash just the 6.5 roms of the top most current cooks here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ok,my appologies,but there is going to be delay with kitchen and clean ROMs.I have to make enough money to celebrate 2 B-day party,1-xmass and 1 trip to hawaii for all my family by the end of this month.

Well,Nov.28 is a "kick-s" and I have an idea how to kick that "kick-s" lol
I want to redo all ROM sounds,but to do so I need a good software,similar to sony sound forge which is expired on my pc .... .... ....

Pluto-Digital Sound Insanity Project need help
Well thanks for all your efforts on new release,
Thats sounds very busy, I guess we all will be somewhat also,
so hope you and all have a merry X-mas & happy New Year!

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-03-2010 at 04:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.