PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

I've been on r7 since release and I haven't encountered any issues at all. I've set up everything the way I like and everything is running smooth. No lagging, no freezing & all my favorite apps work on this rom. So should I flash to r8.5 if the current rom has no problems at all for me???
Old 02-15-2010, 11:44 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
for the facebook album.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\OnlineAlbumSDK]
"WorkerCount"=dword:00000003
"PhotoPath"="\\OnlineAlbumTemp\\"
-deck
is this the same hotfix/reg in your threads paperclip? cause that worked too
Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
I've been on r7 since release and I haven't encountered any issues at all. I've set up everything the way I like and everything is running smooth. No lagging, no freezing & all my favorite apps work on this rom. So should I flash to r8.5 if the current rom has no problems at all for me???
r8.5 seems faster and a bit more stable for most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
is this the same hotfix/reg in your threads paperclip? cause that worked too
yessir.

-deck
Old 02-15-2010, 11:49 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Never really thought about flashing from the SD but your post interested me and after the reading, looks really simple. Thanks
simple as pie. i too used to flash threw ball n chain (pc) then i broke free and the smell of freedom is great. get out, smell the roses and flash!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
WM7 won't be happenin on our devices. I believe there's a spec limitation to WM7 phones, but I'm guessing someone's gonna make something really similar to it...and knowing HTC, they'll find some sort of new way to cover that up too- they can't let Sense UI die out after all the hard work they put into it (but of course they can just concentrate on putting that in Android)
Well not officially, but hardware limitations never stopped anyone before....I wouldn't be surprised if they even get it working on the vogue like everything else...lol
Old 02-15-2010, 11:51 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:

yessir.

-deck
k, just making sure but it worked gud after that reg. thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 11:53 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Well not officially, but hardware limitations never stopped anyone before....I wouldn't be surprised if they even get it working on the vogue like everything else...lol
wow the vogue...long time i never thought bout that thing.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
for the facebook album.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\OnlineAlbumSDK]
"WorkerCount"=dword:00000003
"PhotoPath"="\\OnlineAlbumTemp\\"
-deck
here's a cab i created for myself but if anyone wants it until deck's next release
Attached Files
File Type: cab facebook_online_album_sdk_path.cab (1.2 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The420Dank View Post
DUDE your animated "signature" thing or whatever it's called is frikin HILARIOUSLY AWESOME! If only people would follow it!!!! LOL

Haha yeah seriously, this thread would be 1/3 the length it is...
Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Lio37 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
I have used the tsowen taskbar from MightyRoms posted taskbar 6.5 cab successfully and ive also used about 4 or 5 taskbars from djcleo. just google djcleo windows mobile 6.5 taskbars.and i also use the %1 battery driver from the MightyRom thread/post as well.and ive never had any trouble running any of these taskbars on any WM 6.5 with sense 2.5 roms. but it can only be the 6.5 roms and never the 6.5.X roms.Mighty also has a cab u can download thats supposed to make the taskbars function properly.but ive never had to use it. right now im using decks 21890 R7 or R8 rom.the rom right before this release,and anyway ive used those taskbars on many different 6.5 roms with no problems and im currently using djcleo WM HTC icon custom taskbar with the %1 battry driver now and it looks and works great.doesnt slow nething down.it fuctions as good as or better than the stock all white plain,ugly taskbar.not to mention that i also use Maxmanilla 3.0,custom transparent top curtain,transparent bottom slider,custom mettallic blue slider icons,transparent clock,and custom Maxmanilla icons.and stiil very fast and stable.great rom.downloading the todays R3 rom now.cant wait to flash it.
lbcary,

Did you need to install sdkcerts before you installed the djcleo taskbar?
Thanks for the help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development