PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

is that on the 6.5 or 6.5.x rom?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

about the sprint tv, i thought most roms have problems with it. and that it was all about how it was provisioned. i have read somewhere that people use mrX sprint provisioning on other roms and get sprint tv to work. i wouldn't really know though bc i have a slingbox

23544 still running great for me, and i have installed a ton of stuff and moded the hell out of it. will post pics and such later.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

if only it was that simple........... for sprint tv. Believe me when I say I have tried everything, and that even the PPCK developers are stumped about the issue.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

swoleone is a n00b

Dibbs, why not ask indagroove, mighty mike, Mr x, jackdillard, rstro i have tried all their roms and sprint nav and sprint tv work without a hitch. I was just on rstro rom before yours and it works no problems. Still loving this thought SC
Old 03-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quick question....( I did a quick search and didn't find the answer, but I haven't read all 2000+ posts so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before.)

On the 6.5.5 ROM, how do you set it so that applications close when you hit the X instead of just minimizing? There was an option somewhere in setup on the 6.5 ROMS but I can't find it on the 6.5.X

Also, how do I set a non-animated wallpaper on the home screen. The only options I am given is weather (which is animated) and animated.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoleone View Post
Dibbs, why not ask indagroove, mighty mike, Mr x, jackdillard, rstro i have tried all their roms and sprint nav and sprint tv work without a hitch. I was just on rstro rom before yours and it works no problems. Still loving this thought SC
because they don't use PPCK, they use VK variants, totally different. Like i stated before the people who made/developed ppck are aware for sometime and have been looking at it, just like i have. Since it's a kitchen problem, all those people you listed would be in the same boat as me since they didn't make the kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Quick question....( I did a quick search and didn't find the answer, but I haven't read all 2000+ posts so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before.)

On the 6.5.5 ROM, how do you set it so that applications close when you hit the X instead of just minimizing? There was an option somewhere in setup on the 6.5 ROMS but I can't find it on the 6.5.X

Also, how do I set a non-animated wallpaper on the home screen. The only options I am given is weather (which is animated) and animated.
On the 6.5.x roms the only only way to do that was with showcase or ameba. But... showcase causes issues with security pin enabled exchange servers, and ameba is only used to close on x and is not really a task manager. I tried to get ameba to work with x2 task manager but no go. Believe me, I am one of the biggest advocates of close on tap of x you'll find, and when I find something that works better than what i have without screwing something else up inadvertently i will

from home tab, menu>home wallpaper>animated wallpaper and then select the wallpaper you currently have. If your using the black one, then just use a black 480x800 jpg

Last edited by dibbson; 03-10-2010 at 08:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
On the 6.5.x roms the only only way to do that was with showcase or ameba. But... showcase causes issues with security pin enabled exchange servers, and ameba is only used to close on x and is not really a task manager. I tried to get ameba to work with x2 task manager but no go. Believe me, I am one of the biggest advocates of close on tap of x you'll find, and when I find something that works better than what i have without screwing something else up inadvertently i will

from home tab, menu>home wallpaper>animated wallpaper and then select the wallpaper you currently have. If your using the black one, then just use a black 480x800 jpg
Thanks for the info on close on X. I also missed the "Albums" option that appears when you select animated wallpaper.

So far looks like a pretty good ROM. I haven't decided yet whether I like the pluses of 6.5.5 outweigh the minuses yet. If I decide to stay with 6.5.5 it'll probably be this ROM. Nice job!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks, glad you like it
Old 03-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Dibbson have you tried arkswitch?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=618300
Old 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yep, you must have missed that post last weekend I think on sat or sun. I just don't think arkswitch is there yet for me. I had some issues with it on 6.5.x. But i've got my eye on it though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development