PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

The 3/7 Verizon ROM is still running great since the initial install. Miss having aGPS for Google maps since I use latitude but I'm patient. I've had zero lockups since installing this one.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Thanks Mr. Mack, glad it's running good for ya, couldn't have done it without your generous contribution Ya, now that all updates are done, the MH Updater upgrade and Gmaps autolock with aGPS issue are top on the list of things to work out.

Also, verizon 6.5 is now up, so all roms are up and updated. So on to working on things that i have talked about and mentioned in the last day or so. I hope everyone enjoys the roms

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Thanks Mr. Mack, glad it's running good for ya, couldn't have done it without your generous contribution Ya, now that all updates are done, the MH Updater upgrade and Gmaps autolock with aGPS issue are top on the list of things to work out.

Also, verizon 6.5 is now up, so all roms are up and updated. So on to working on things that i have talked about and mentioned in the last day or so. I hope everyone enjoys the roms
thanks bro latest rom is awesome my hats off to you bro !!=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks leoiden, glad to hear it. And i'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying this latest update so much. Always good to know the rom's turn out good

Also, after running the 21895 build for the last 24 hours, 23544 is definitely faster and smoother than 21895/90.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-10-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Well, you sold me.
I'm gonna give your 23544 a try.

Thanks
Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

DKSE is a n00b

Verizon 23544 is amazing! Best rom I have used so far. Though if I install Verizon provisioning the taskbar always says airplane mode but installing any taskbar fixes this. Also attempting to send MMS doesn't seem to automatically initiate the data connection (which also requires me to log in sometimes for some odd reason). Other than that this rom is perfect and just what I have been looking for
Old 03-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

swoleone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post

As has been stated and complained about numerous times in this thread, Sprint TV has been an ongoing saga. I as well as some key people of at PPCK have been looking into the issue. Not real sure what the issue is, as even on a build of nothing but the bare sys files it still doesn't work. It is an annoyance, but we are working on it, just haven't found out the cause yet.

Oh i didnt know that. This rom is indeed the fastest Tab scrolling in cookie that i have used. But it is also the first rom that i have used that didnt allow sprint tv to work. Oh well. Im sticking with it cuz I just love the fast tab scrolling. Also im from Orangeburg Sc and i see you are a fellow SC'er
Old 03-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSE View Post
Verizon 23544 is amazing! Best rom I have used so far. Though if I install Verizon provisioning the taskbar always says airplane mode but installing any taskbar fixes this. Also attempting to send MMS doesn't seem to automatically initiate the data connection (which also requires me to log in sometimes for some odd reason). Other than that this rom is perfect and just what I have been looking for
I think the airplane mode thing is an adverse effect of the vz prov cab and the taskbar. I had it happen once as well, BUT... it's not actually in airplane mode. If you go to your comm manager, airplane mode isn't really on, it's just showing it on the taskbar for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoleone View Post
Oh i didnt know that. This rom is indeed the fastest Tab scrolling in cookie that i have used. But it is also the first rom that i have used that didnt allow sprint tv to work. Oh well. Im sticking with it cuz I just love the fast tab scrolling. Also im from Orangeburg Sc and i see you are a fellow SC'er
Yeah, sprint tv will be eventually fixed, just a matter of finding what in the kitchen is causing it. And yeah, South Cak, lol
Old 03-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Now that Dibbs has a VZW TP2, I am sure he'll crack at it -hints- =P

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 03-10-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Can another Verizon user (might be Sprint as well) test USB tethering. I was in a pinch and needed to do it today and when you connect to a computer with USB and choose the 3rd option ICS shows disconnected and the connect button is grey'd out. Thankfully Wifi sharing works.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development