PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-15-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23534-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
BOOM!! Not true, new SYS's do not come out every day, LOL. And some bugs can't be caught before release, as one person may not have the issue and another might, just like i have not had the sleep/wakeup issue, nor have i had the taskbar issue. BOOM!! LOL And believe me, the donate button IS NOT why i make these ROM's, nor the reason behind making them, but i'm glad you think it is

No. My intention was not to imply that the motivation behind your helping the community out was based on money. I applaud your work, and you have presented a quality product (in every way) that is worthy of praise. While it is true that SYS's do not come out every single day, it seems that there are a lot of bugs arising that don't get ironed out in the ones that do, and while some of the bugs could be isolated- they don't get that way... anyway, I was merely agreeing with you. I was not speculating with regard to your 'cooksmanship'.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <>02-15-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23534-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Thanks for the clarification chas. I do agree that leaked SYS's do come out often and for better or worse it can be a good thing, as it would suck if a bad build came out (that had lots of good previously unreleased things) and didn't get updated for a while and there wasn't any good fixes for it that us end users could do. It has it's up's and downs, but that's why i always keep the last built roms around, for moments like these.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

I guess I'm waiting for 23529 with HTC messaging client ....Yup, I'm that guy. LOL.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Hey Dibbs when you run your provisioning did you install all with out rebooting? Even if it told you it needed to restart. I did that and it sound like others might have also. That might be the cause as stated before.

Just wondering what you did?

Did you pull the 25005 build I don't see it anymore. I was going to give it a try.

Last edited by JSnively; 02-16-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification chas. I do agree that leaked SYS's do come out often and for better or worse it can be a good thing, as it would suck if a bad build came out (that had lots of good previously unreleased things) and didn't get updated for a while and there wasn't any good fixes for it that us end users could do. It has it's up's and downs, but that's why i always keep the last built roms around, for moments like these.
Yeah, I would never step on your toes man. You seem to be way way on top of what you are doing. Hell, with service like this- OTA updates- responsive support- you got it all over sprint anyway.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I guess I'm waiting for 23529 with HTC messaging client ....Yup, I'm that guy. LOL.
Yeah, i can cook one up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Hey Dibbs when you run your provisioning did you install all with out rebooting? Even if it told you it needed to restart. I did that and it sound like others might have also. That might be the cause as stated before.

Just wondering what you did?

Did you pull the 25005 build I don't see it anymore. I was going to give it a try.
Yeah, i will have to reupload it, as i thought 23534 was ok from the initial few reports
Uploading now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
Yeah, I would never step on your toes man. You seem to be way way on top of what you are doing. Hell, with service like this- OTA updates- responsive support- you got it all over sprint anyway.
Thank you.

Here is a new theme, i meant to post it a couple of days ago, but it got lost in the FTP truffle shuffle, lol. What ya think?

Old 02-16-2010, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
As far as the issues, it's weird people are having so much trouble as i seriously haven't experienced those. But, The only thing I can say is maybe everyone should just revert back to 23529 until I can get 23534 straightened out. People seemed to not have problems at first and then it's been a flurry of issues like all the snow lately...
Ok, so everyone here must have jinxed me. 23534 was working great, without problems, all last night and most of today. Then I read about the phone not wanting to wake up, and mine did the same thing an hour later. In fact it did 3-4 times in a row. LOL. Just my luck.

After a few soft resets, it seems stable again.

Dibbs, I am turning off the auto adjust light settings to see if this resolves the problems. I'll report back with what I find.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
Dibbs, I am turning off the auto adjust light settings to see if this resolves the problems. I'll report back with what I find.
My auto adjust was off and I still had the problem.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

cool, i reposted the 23529 links, and 25005 is reuploading incase anyone wants to give it a go. When i tried it, it was just as fast as 23534, just didn't have the threaded email was the only diff i saw.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: <>02-10-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Can paople share Taskbar cabs that they are using on the 6.5.x roms I have tried many and they break one thing or another. Some icons don't change it breaks the htc volume and it reverts to the WM volume. Trying to add some color!

Thanks
Quote:

There were some posted several several pages back, search the thread and you should find a few.
I searched pages and pages but I don't see it. Newbie... The first page has no links either. I see links for themes but not taskbars.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development