PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <>02-15-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23534-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
agile notes doesn't finger scroll does it/
Don't believe so but I keep my scrollbars large enough so I can use my fingers.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work
Re: <>02-15-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23534-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
1. If your installing a ton of cabs on first boot, it can be an issue sometimes with order of install and such. Especially if your installing a bunch of ui stuff on top of manila.
2. Phone not waking up and staying black has been referenced as possibly a radio issue with the radio you have flashed to your phone. If your using a radio that's not from your carrier, it can cause that behavior. Although flashing my roms do not change your radio. I have read this in a few places. To me it seems like something triggers the effect.
3. after searching and thought, for your taskbar issue, something is breaking one of your taskbar dll's if installing another one and uninstalling fixes it.

I have not installed any cabs, and have not had any issue personally.
My issue was from the start before installing anything other than the included Verizon provisioning cabs.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Not sure then what to tell ya, as my install went fine. And I flashed my phone between 5 and 10 times last night while making and adjusting the roms and what not (between the 3 versions i uploaded). And not once did anything weird happen. Maybe try another Provisioning Cab then, the included one has seemed to work fine for others before, but maybe try another and see if that helps.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Is there a way to get rid of the Bluetooth disconnected popup? If I don't hit dismiss right away it locks the title bar and eventually the phone locks up. I have a Pioneer AVIC head unit so I have it connected to bluetooth a lot. Still can't answer my phone while it's connected but it's always been that way with this phone.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

try this attached cab i found.

EDIT if the first one doesn't work, i found another.

Ahh Google is my friend

And also found this link

Last edited by dibbson; 02-15-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
I did notice an issue with the taskbar, though data works just fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Aye. Tried stock, hard reset, this rom, hard reset, no cabs installed other than Verizon provision... Tried twice. Will letcha know if I find something out

**Only occurs after running verizon provision** Data works w/o running so I'll just run with no provisions
I can confirm the problem with taskbar. Forgot to mention it on my last posts.

On another note, does anyone have any fully functional, simple colored task bar cabs that work on Verizon. I have tried a few, but none fully work... some icons would work and others would not.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
3. after searching and thought, for your taskbar issue, something is breaking one of your taskbar dll's if installing another one and uninstalling fixes it.

I have not installed any cabs, and have not had any issue personally.
I tried using a couple different prov cabs and it never broke taskbar. Not a biggie; just wanted ya to know =)

Dibbs, you tried installed verizon provision and you never got issue? If so, have ya tried verizon stock to 23xxx, then running provision? /shrug

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

My EV/1x icon would be x'ed out anyways if i tried that as i am with sprint.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Don't know if anyone uses RSSHub as much as I do or is even interested for that matter, but here is the executable that enables article scrolling. Just overwrite the current rsshub.exe with the attached one and you will be able to scroll in articles instead of selecting text. Had to zip it since its a executable.

EDIT: In case anyone is curious this just seems to be a newer version.
Dibbson can you incorporate this? Thanks.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yep, already on the list

also, please don't install SRS WOW audio cab as that can cause your phone not to wake up. Not sure if any of you have installed that that listed that issue, also try turning off auto adjust back light as well. Or quaint reboot to voice command reboot. Although it could be related to the SYS as well which would suck as the sys seems to be good for me.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-15-2010 at 09:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development