PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

I am also seeing that when I look at mostly sunny on the weather tab. When I go back to the home screen with the flip clock I am seeing the animation for cloudy. i see that a quick swipe down on the home screen brings up a menu. when i choose the calendar and choose 3 i still only see 1 calendar event. also i can but the shortcut for the three items right below the calendar events.

Thanks in advance..
Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

the updater app is out of this release due to me recoding the app. As I have stated in a couple posts lately.... lol. Also, if you want to use a wallpaper, go HERE and then use the wallpaper (which is cab form and will install to your wallpaper folder) with whatever all tabs background app you want if you want it on all tabs. If you also read previous posts, you would see i'm working on a new all tabs wallpaper cab as well.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work

not the wallpaper but the theme.. i dont like the round buttons on the bottom and want them square and all black. the dialer ## codes are not working and the short cuts right under the calendar are not coming up. if i swipe down i can see all of them but wanted the 3 right under the calendar. the missed calls say - # of calls and next to that i see new voice mail. besides that so fat all seems stable and fast..
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davu88 View Post
great rom dibbs the only thing that bothers me is that youtube has a lag is there a cab for this i am am using usc n i have23544 installed
In the youtube app, click the settings icon in the upper right corner. Then select video playback quality, then select fast download. That should help.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

also on pic mail.. it says its sent, i can see the kb on the left is like 500*kb but it only sends out a normal text message with out the pic attached on the other end. i sent using the HTC photo album.

Last edited by eazy2001x; 03-09-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

swoleone is a n00b

Hey Dibb, im running the 23544 rom. Its great but im having one problem. Sprint Tv is giving me an error when i try to start it is says " Unable to launch Sprint TV. Multimedia support is already in use by another application. Please close any audio or video programs that may be running and try again". I have done a soft reset and i still get the problem. I already did a flash dance back to stock just to see and that didnt solve it either. I have nothing else running. Any help
Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
not the wallpaper but the theme.. i dont like the round buttons on the bottom and want them square and all black. the dialer ## codes are not working and the short cuts right under the calendar are not coming up. if i swipe down i can see all of them but wanted the 3 right under the calendar. the missed calls say - # of calls and next to that i see new voice mail. besides that so fat all seems stable and fast..
Working on the manila themes, please bare with me. I only have so much time..... ## codes work fine for me. I will have to look at the number codes later as i am not at my computer. Although there are some cabs posted on ppcg that will enable them if you truly can't get them to work. Also the 3 quick links (i'm assuming your meaning on the home tab) should be there. Have you installed any cabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
also on pic mail.. it says its sent, i can see the kb on the left is like 500*kb but it only sends out a normal text message with out the pic attached on the other end. i sent using the HTC photo album.
Use the default WM text app to sent MMS, sprint MMS does not play well with manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoleone View Post
Hey Dibb, im running the 23544 rom. Its great but im having one problem. Sprint Tv is giving me an error when i try to start it is says " Unable to launch Sprint TV. Multimedia support is already in use by another application. Please close any audio or video programs that may be running and try again". I have done a soft reset and i still get the problem. I already did a flash dance back to stock just to see and that didnt solve it either. I have nothing else running. Any help
As has been stated and complained about numerous times in this thread, Sprint TV has been an ongoing saga. I as well as some key people of at PPCK have been looking into the issue. Not real sure what the issue is, as even on a build of nothing but the bare sys files it still doesn't work. It is an annoyance, but we are working on it, just haven't found out the cause yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yes from the home tab, I can wait on the theme, the calendar part kinda sucks but I can live with it, I tried ##DATA# which did not work, I already installed other cabs and things got all messed up. The only cabs in installed was in the very beginning from boot up where I had to check the box for sprint mms, max manila and one other for provisioning if I remember. I am going to wipe the phone out and try again. I also noticed that the start menu in landscape still looks like its portrait.

In the new rom can you load default sprint nav and other apps.

With all that being said.. the rom looks really good. Has good speed, seems stable and no major problems with the exception of the direct send MMS from the htc album.

Good work and im sure you guys will get that part fixed eventually.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dibbs,

Have you thought about using Santod's HD Walls patch http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111907 which will let you use HDWalls cabs for wallpaper on all.

I use it along with Co0kie Home Tab 1.6.1 and it makes a great combination.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah, i've tried the santod patch and it does not display the landscape image correctly. He was working on it, but haven't seen anything from him in awhile now, so i'm trying to figure my own thing out now.

Also, just got home, been a busy day. Will start working on uploading 6.5 verizon version soon, and then work on other stuff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development