View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
not the wallpaper but the theme.. i dont like the round buttons on the bottom and want them square and all black. the dialer ## codes are not working and the short cuts right under the calendar are not coming up. if i swipe down i can see all of them but wanted the 3 right under the calendar. the missed calls say - # of calls and next to that i see new voice mail. besides that so fat all seems stable and fast..
Working on the manila themes, please bare with me. I only have so much time..... ## codes work fine for me. I will have to look at the number codes later as i am not at my computer. Although there are some cabs posted on ppcg that will enable them if you truly can't get them to work. Also the 3 quick links (i'm assuming your meaning on the home tab) should be there. Have you installed any cabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
also on pic mail.. it says its sent, i can see the kb on the left is like 500*kb but it only sends out a normal text message with out the pic attached on the other end. i sent using the HTC photo album.
Use the default WM text app to sent MMS, sprint MMS does not play well with manila 2.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoleone View Post
Hey Dibb, im running the 23544 rom. Its great but im having one problem. Sprint Tv is giving me an error when i try to start it is says " Unable to launch Sprint TV. Multimedia support is already in use by another application. Please close any audio or video programs that may be running and try again". I have done a soft reset and i still get the problem. I already did a flash dance back to stock just to see and that didnt solve it either. I have nothing else running. Any help
As has been stated and complained about numerous times in this thread, Sprint TV has been an ongoing saga. I as well as some key people of at PPCK have been looking into the issue. Not real sure what the issue is, as even on a build of nothing but the bare sys files it still doesn't work. It is an annoyance, but we are working on it, just haven't found out the cause yet.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.