PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Alright, new test is up, wear it out! SYS 23544, a few changes here and there from the last test.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/t...printTest3.rar

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Alright, new test is up, wear it out! SYS 23544, a few changes here and there from the last test.

Big Red test coming as well?
Old 03-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

yes, i'm still working on the core transfer. VZ/Telus rom is completely different from the Sprint/USCC rom now. Under the hood that is, visually they are the same. I think i will be the first VZ specific chef around here thanks to you.

just a repost of sprint test 3 link from above

Last edited by dibbson; 03-06-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Dibbson, I really think the Exchange problem has to do with users who have security policy enforced through the Exchange server. I have to enter a 4 digit code at reset or after 25 minutes. I just installed the 23544 BTW.

I set up my Exchange and everything synced fine. I then manually locked it and unlocked and everything worked find. I then soft reset and after I entered my lock code, it went to your splash screen and locked up. Other Roms I have used dont go to splash screen after you enter the code.

Hopefully we can find a solution. I love you ROMs and want to use them.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

hmm, weird. I will do some research. I don't have any weird security measures enabled within the rom.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, I found these registry settings you can try. If they work, I can cook them in.

• Enable/Disable the Exchange security policy - HKLM\Security\Policies\00001023: 0 = Enabled; 1 = Disabled
  • Inactivity time
    • HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\AE\{50C13377-C66D-400C-889E-C316FC4AB374}\AEFrequencyType: 0 = No inactivity time; 1 = Activity time enable
    • HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\AE\{50C13377-C66D-400C-889E-C316FC4AB374}\AEFrequencyValue: number of minutes before timeout
  • Password strength
    • Minimum number of characters: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\LAP\lap_pw\Minimum PasswordLength
    • Password complexity: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\LAP\lap_pw\Passwor dComplexity: 0 = Require Alphanumeric; 1 = Require numeric (PIN); 2 = No restriction
  • Wipe settings
    • Number of failed attempts before all your information will go: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\DeviceWipeThreshol d: -1 = disabled; other failed attempts
    • Number of failed attempts before displaying codeoword: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\CodewordFrequency: number of failed attempts
Old 03-06-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Ok, I found these registry settings you can try. If they work, I can cook them in.

• Enable/Disable the Exchange security policy - HKLM\Security\Policies\00001023: 0 = Enabled; 1 = Disabled
  • Inactivity time
    • HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\AE\{50C13377-C66D-400C-889E-C316FC4AB374}\AEFrequencyType: 0 = No inactivity time; 1 = Activity time enable
    • HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\AE\{50C13377-C66D-400C-889E-C316FC4AB374}\AEFrequencyValue: number of minutes before timeout
  • Password strength
    • Minimum number of characters: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\LAP\lap_pw\Minimum PasswordLength
    • Password complexity: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\LAP\lap_pw\Passwor dComplexity: 0 = Require Alphanumeric; 1 = Require numeric (PIN); 2 = No restriction
  • Wipe settings
    • Number of failed attempts before all your information will go: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\DeviceWipeThreshol d: -1 = disabled; other failed attempts
    • Number of failed attempts before displaying codeoword: HKLM\Comm\Security\Policy\LASSD\CodewordFrequency: number of failed attempts
Ok. I will test them and let you know.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Also try this attached file as well. Also, if none of the reg edits don't work and the attached file doesn't work. I have another idea i can try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExchangePolicyPatch.zip (16.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dibbson; 03-06-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Also try this attached file as well. Also, if none of the reg edits don't work and the attached file doesn't work. I have another idea i can try.
This isnt a cab file and wont run on the computer or device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

it's an exe file and will run from your sdcard

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development