PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Sprint ROM is done, just gonna take the next 30 minutes to go over all of it to make sure I didn't miss anything obvious. I think everyone will be very surprised with this ROM.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Sprint ROM is done, just gonna take the next 30 minutes to go over all of it to make sure I didn't miss anything obvious. I think everyone will be very surprised with this ROM.
I'm down with being surprised.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

VZ users will be after sprint as I still have a couple more things to tweak on the VZ side.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

downloading and clearing storage now!
Old 03-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, Sprint 23551 ROM update is ready for download

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/2...print23551.rar

So here are the changes. First off, this is Sprint only. ROM's will now be carrier specific, there will be a Sprint, Verizon, and USCC (With Telus being a prov cab install on the VZ ROM). 6.5 ROM's will be no longer, and will be 3 6.5.x ROM's only from now on, so I can have better consistency and more time to devote to one series of ROM's. So Verizon and USCC ROM's will follow soon, just doing some extra tweaking and attention to them like I did with the Sprint ROM.

Sprint ROM changes are as follows: SYS 23551 (modified), Sprint Core and Drivers from Sprint 6.5 update, added Sprint Nav and TV manila tabs, added colored settings icons, MH Updater is back and fully works now with better features (some categories in the updater are not finished on the FTP yet, will finish those tonight or tomorrow), groove mobile updated to v6, updated Marketplace to newest version, updated notifications to newer version (but i have reinstated the bottom popups to be the old WM style for snooze options), removed x2 taskmanager and replaced it with the new version of Arkswitch (on the top taskbar, touch left side for arkswitch, middle for notifications, and right for the wm drop down menu), updated some other packages, and random registry edits as well.

issues: only one that i know of, which is if you go into the office folder in the start menu, there is a second office icon for some reason. don't even count this as an issue but thought i would list it. I will fix it and reupload the ROM after the VZ and USCC ROM's even though it doesn't really cause any issues besides having the look at the office folder icon a second time, lol.

Hope you enjoy

@Comstar, you must have been watching that FTP hardcore for the update, LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hope you enjoy

@Comstar, you must have been watching that FTP hardcore for the update, LOL
Busted - LOL - Ya after my looooong day of listing on ebay I was ready for a distraction! Flashing now.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Let me know what you think. No prov or mms cab is needed for these ROMs anymore, but the UC is still there to load any cabs that you might want to load on first boot. As always if UC doesn't pop up on first boot and goes straight to the home screen just press on the top left to open arkswitch to reopen the UC.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

First Impression is WOW. Already fired up the Sprint NAV and TV, downloaded my emails and set up my weather. I will give the bluetooth and nav a workout on my drive home.

FYI - I don't have a duplicate office folder?

Will continue to test but I think you have outdone yourself as well as many other chefs!!!! Nice, Nice ROM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

It's not a duplicate office "folder" on the start menu, but if you go into the office folder, there is an icon of the office folder there, on mine at least. And i know I'm nitpicking on this stupid icon, but IMO this ROM is pretty close to being 100% exactly what i want, and I have resolved all major and minor issues now, the sprint TV and updater app were my last two big ones after the exchange fiasco. Oh memory usage is/seems better on this ROM BTW.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
sweet. i'm ready. btw, i love the transparent clock from 23547, but the am/pm is still black. there is a cab floatin around to change to white so u can see it. i would post it but im mobile right now
White AM/PM cab attached, even though I know you said you already had it. More for the other users I guess
Attached Files
File Type: cab Array_AM_PM_repair[1].cab (1.0 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development