PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

thanks for posting that dawgie.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6800
Carrier: sprint

bestwellknown is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bestwellknown

this is my second time trying this rom out and it has just wht i need now , which is speed, but can someone tell me where the hell microsoft my phone is?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Rom is running perfect so far. Great job!!!!! Love all the small details you worked on. Very well rounded and professional.

OK I have a total facebook noob question. Yesterday on my facebook tab it was showing the status of my contacts fine. After I installed the new rom (which has nothing to do with it) it is missing one of the contacts there on the tab. I tried to relink facebook in the contact but no show. How do those contacts show up there? Does it just grab all the ones you have linked in your contacts? I'm just trying to figure out why the one I really want is missing.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
this is my second time trying this rom out and it has just wht i need now , which is speed, but can someone tell me where the hell microsoft my phone is?
There are so many different back up solutions these days, to provide them all in a ROM, I would have to create a new folder just for backup solutions. Which all those different back up solutions would take up space. So instead of providing a backup overload in the ROM, I have left it up to you, the end user, to install your specific backup solution of your choice. So you will have to install my phone as a cab. Sorry for the inconvenience but everyone uses something different these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Rom is running perfect so far. Great job!!!!! Love all the small details you worked on. Very well rounded and professional.

OK I have a total facebook noob question. Yesterday on my facebook tab it was showing the status of my contacts fine. After I installed the new rom (which has nothing to do with it) it is missing one of the contacts there on the tab. I tried to relink facebook in the contact but no show. How do those contacts show up there? Does it just grab all the ones you have linked in your contacts? I'm just trying to figure out why the one I really want is missing.
When you first load up any of my ROM's with the facebook tab, you will need to go to the people tab>all people>updates and events> and link to facebook. Also under the menu for updates and events set it to auto update, it says every 2 hours but I set it for an hour (just doesn't say 1 hour). Once you do that it will work fine. If that doesn't work, not sure what to tell ya. Contacts/facebook linked contacts in the people tab should load fine (if not, then i'm at a loss because that info is gathered from facebook), but if they haven't updated their status in a few days, it won't show them on the facebook tab. I noticed that facebook people with old status's (maybe older than 3 days) won't show on the facebook tab. Nothing I can do about that.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-31-2010 at 01:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:27 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Verizon ROM is up for download, link is good now on post 1. Same stuff as sprint update less the sprint nav and tv tabs. USCC is uploading now with 30 mins left. Enjoy!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

USCC ROM is now up as well, same notes apply, same as Sprint updated ROM but less the Sprint Nav and TV tabs. Enjoy!

Now I just have to finished updating posts 1 and 2 and updating my FTP for the updater, and i'm done.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Dibbs -- just downloaded the ROM. So far so good. A couple comments/questions:

1. I tried running the downloader AFTER I installed and performed a soft-reset. It only shows online options from your site to install. It doesn't show the local cabs in my XDA_UC directory. Am I missing something?

2. I've attached a few additional cabs if you're interested in adding a little more "bling" to the call history and dialer. I think they look good with your other colors but you can be the judge
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

for the xda_uc directory use the Provisioning app in the tools folder not the downloader/updater.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
for the xda_uc directory use the Provisioning app in the tools folder not the downloader/updater.
DOH! Got it...
Old 03-31-2010, 04:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

OK i figured out whats locking my ROM up while i am texting. If you have the slide keyboard out and a message comes in while writing you try to dismiss the message then thats when it locks up. It happens every time for me. I am going to flash the phone again to see if it resolves the issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development