PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

yeah, it's going to be available as an install through the updater since some people want to install their own.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thank you very much!

You are a very responsive Chef!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

manila is definitely slower and flickers more in test build. can i install xda shutdown over that action screen thingy? i forget what its called bc i've always hated it.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

since that mapped key and app have been debated by some before. i will just leave it out and you can install which ever one you want, like the top taskbar icons.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:23 AM
N00b

Rizer is just getting started

No texting lock ups. Rom is solid. Thanks for the nice rom
Old 04-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

glad it's working for you, and sorry for the delay in update release. just tweaking and adjusting a few things here and there.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

The new Sprint Test Rom is running Nicely. I installed tsowen Taskbar and broke the volume control is there a way you can make a cab to put the htc volume back in
Old 04-04-2010, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

dibbs, just tried the test rom, and I use bluetooth. the comm manager might turn on bluetooth but it still show it off. I verified this by going into bluetooth (settings) and it was turned on, but showed off in comm manager...

this is only 5 minutes into testing so I will be testing though out the day for anything else and let you know.

Also I do not run HTC Sense, I run SPB Mobile Shell so I disable HTC Sense. I have had no problems running SPB on your ROMs. SPB is more customizable than what HTC Sense is, so that is why I use it.

thanks for the excellent rom....tannerj

Last edited by Tannerj; 04-04-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose107 View Post
The new Sprint Test Rom is running Nicely. I installed tsowen Taskbar and broke the volume control is there a way you can make a cab to put the htc volume back in
I'm sure I saw a cab for that floating around here or xda. I don't have a cab for that off hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
dibbs, just tried the test rom, and I use bluetooth. the comm manager might turn on bluetooth but it still show it off. I verified this by going into bluetooth (settings) and it was turned on, but showed off in comm manager...

this is only 5 minutes into testing so I will be testing though out the day for anything else and let you know.

Also I do not run HTC Sense, I run SPB Mobile Shell so I disable HTC Sense. I have had no problems running SPB on your ROMs. SPB is more customizable than what HTC Sense is, so that is why I use it.

thanks for the excellent rom....tannerj
Yeah, I noticed the bt thing. I have it fixed, i was trying the phone canvas from the new sprint 6.5, but the bt icon is broke in that dialer for the top taskbar bt icon. The comm manager was also screwing up too because it wouldn't even switch the on/off switch to "on" even though the bt would turn on and show the bt icon in the top taskbar. Oh well... good to hear that runs well, I don't ever use spb, but at least I know it plays well.

A new sprint test rom will be uploading soon with some of the new tweaks and changes. There are some visual changes in this test. I tweaked those new buttons a tad to make them way better. Couple reg tweaks to smooth a couple things out. New theme, the theme will be on all ROM versions with final update, and the classic black will be available as an online downloading theme soon as well as a couple more for Sense 2.5. The Sense 2.5 themes will be all inclusive to change every thing needed for the entire theme. ROM should start uploading within the hour for testing.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:37 PM
N00b

Rizer is just getting started

I lied. I am still getting the lock ups while texting but seems to be fewer now. I am going to try to disable the notification that comes up to see if that's the problem. Let you know if that fixes that issue. Like the changes that you made and cant wait to see the new buttons.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development