PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

cabs on the updater are coming, i just spent my time tweaking things this weekend on the rom instead of cabing things up as most things are in OEM form. i downgraded the test to 47 because i wanted to eliminate any other issues as i knew 47 was a good base, but i think i got everything squared away.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
i think either the htc notification or that snooze mod is causing it possibly. I removed the snooze mod, and just did one edit to the rgu of the htc notification package to see if that helps with your issue. It's allot cleaner of a fix for the snooze issue than that mod was and hopefully might help with your issue. And like you mentioned about turning off the notification, you can always go to startmenu>settings>sound and notifications and turn off the popup notification for sms and mms to see if that fixes it. I never have that issue actually maybe because I turn that pop up off, maybe that's why I've never had it happen. Sprint test ROM upload will begin in the next 20 mins or so, flashing one last time to check some color changes I made. This new test ROM is sweet, or at least I think so. New theme is pretty consistent across the board now.
If this was directed towards my hibernating question, I don't use the alarm on my phone at all. If I hit the backlight button to turn it off (at least when it's plugged in at night) when I wake up it's stuck at the same screen as when i turned off the backlight. I know it hibernates and not kills the screen because if the cloud animations are moving when I turn the screen on it leaves off where the clouds were when i turned the screen off.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

i posed a question to u directly after your question.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CyberCrisis is a n00b

I have notice that you seem to have removed the personal information or owner information icon from setting/personal menu. This is where you could put things like Name, address, email and phone number. Some programs use this to generate a key when they are bought so people will not be able to get some of their programs to work without it. I notice that the menus on this rom seem to be larger that any of the other I have tried before and that is a good thing. It makes them easier to hit and quick to work with.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Because I was under the impression that the "My Contact Card" in manila contacts took over that duty. You can put all your info in there. No need to have it in 2 places. And what are these apps that "won't" work without filling out all of the personal info?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CyberCrisis is a n00b

That did it thanks for the info
Old 04-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

Hey Dibbson, is something new coming in the next few days or is the latest Sprint test rom pretty much going gold
Old 04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

I have been testing all day and have no problem with the ROM. Agian I use SPB, I can not report on Manila.

Thanks for the great ROM dibbs.

tannerj
Old 04-05-2010, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

I just received my first phone lock up while texting. As far as I can see I was not nor did I receive a text while I was typing my text. I have seen other people on here talking about this type of lock up so I thought I would add my name to the list.

I hope this helps Dibbs.... tannerj
Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

I just had a lock up too on calling out and receiving calls!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development