PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 06:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Rizer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Dibbs is 100 percent correct on this issue of locking up during texting or calls. It appears to happen for all notification for me so I went in and stopped all popup notification. I havent had a lock up yet after turning them off. Thanks Dibbs for the help on this.

startmenu>settings>sound and notifications and turn off the popup notification for sms and mms
Old 04-06-2010, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Facebook Online Album Bug

Good morning, in case anyone has this bug the attached file resolved it for me. When I went to pictures and chose Albums and then clicked on the Facebook albums I got the circle with the line through it and could not see any online facebook pictures. I installed the cab and then reset and all is good to go now and I cann see all my friends online albums from facebook. I searched the forum and did not find this listed so far. If it has been please excuse the repost but wanted to pass it on in case anyone else had this issue. I am on Verizon TP2 with the latest Medium Hill Rom. Great ROM thus far and all worked out the box accept for this small issue. I am loving the ROM and thanks for all your hard work on this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Duttys Online Album Fix.cab (318.3 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Well, that just goes to show that I was right about either the htc notification or fix for the snooze causing the issues. I have been waiting to get better feedback so I could address the issue better. Now to figure out what to do.

Nice find htcsql on that. I actually have never messed with the facebook album and I guess no one else did either. Thanks.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: Facebook Online Album Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Good morning, in case anyone has this bug the attached file resolved it for me. When I went to pictures and chose Albums and then clicked on the Facebook albums I got the circle with the line through it and could not see any online facebook pictures. I installed the cab and then reset and all is good to go now and I cann see all my friends online albums from facebook. I searched the forum and did not find this listed so far. If it has been please excuse the repost but wanted to pass it on in case anyone else had this issue. I am on Verizon TP2 with the latest Medium Hill Rom. Great ROM thus far and all worked out the box accept for this small issue. I am loving the ROM and thanks for all your hard work on this.
Thanks. That cab fixed mine too. I had the problem but never mentioned it because I really don't use facebook much at all. But it's nice to have the album work.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Well, that just goes to show that I was right about either the htc notification or fix for the snooze causing the issues. I have been waiting to get better feedback so I could address the issue better. Now to figure out what to do.

Nice find htcsql on that. I actually have never messed with the facebook album and I guess no one else did either. Thanks.
Dibbs, I already reported 1 lock up and just tonight I received another, however this was just receiving a text message and not send or typing a message. Just received a message and it locked up.

also I have never received a lock up on your ROM until this test ROM. I know there has been other folks that have reported locks up, but I have not.

Just thought I would pass it on.... tannerj
Old 04-07-2010, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

I am still getting lockups and freezes during calls and texting, I believe I disable the HTC notifications though. could you look in to this thanks!!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

I have been working on it the last couple of days when time has allowed. Since I only got a few feedback remarks on the latest test rom compared to how many people downloaded it (for those that have commented, I appreciate it, as that's why I put the test roms out there), I have been testing builds myself. I've got it narrowed down and hopefully will have something soon. Coincidentally i have found some bugs with 51 and 54 that are beyond me fixing, so the next update will be 47 unless a better SYS comes out.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

The following opera edits work very well. opera:config, performance, max connections server =6 and max connections total = 6. I also like to change User Prefs, max tabs = 5. (maybe cook these in?)

Anybody's zoom bar not working in opera? I'm still on 51. Also, I don't seem to be getting any screenshots on my manila internet tab icons.

Sorry about no feedback on the second test. i didn't flash it once i saw it was 47 too b/c i liked 51 so much better than first test. but if its what you're going with, then i will follow!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Dibbs,

I am using your 3-30 23551 ROM and it seems to work perfectly!

I have had no problems.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Question Tabs

Is it possible to get a Verizon version of teh current ROM with Facebook and the Documents tab enabled? Thanks in advance for responding.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development