PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

fim no longer works for some reason in the 23544 build. over at xda in the fim thread its already been mentioned. regarding the arkswitch and ameba issue and the sleep of death i was running the same thing on the 23540 build with no sleep issues...weird

EDIT: Been using the verizon radio 2.23, just flashed back to the uscc 2.18 radio hopefully trying to track down the SOD issue. Will keep ya posted.

Last edited by 123sit; 03-11-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

yeah, running other carrier radios can make some weird things happen, i would never suggest that. That's why i even broke it down to diff cores (vz 6.5 core & uscc 6.5 core) for Rhod400 and Rhod500 because there IS a difference. Arkswitch has some oddities, and that's why i haven't installed it. And ameba coupled with other apps can cause random stuff since there is no app exceptions/inclusions list for ameba or arkswitch. There has to be an inclusion/exceptions list when it comes to taskmanagers or else you are going to have issues like you are having.

That is ALLOT of stuff to be installing ivwonka, LOL

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-11-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
yep same here, i'm not advocating this, but i never flash to stock either and never have random hard resets. One thing to keep in mind though, is if your on a rom that has a different page pool than the one your about to flash, that can cause issues if you don't follow a proper procedure. Also using vista/win 7 with wmdc and not flashing correctly can cause issues as well, as there is a preferred flashing procedure for that as well. I only flash my roms, as i don't have time to flash allot of other chefs, but I always manually put mine into bootloader to flash.
Actually I have never flashed back to stock and I have flashed countless times....and yes I ALWAYS put the phone in bootloader mode, always works, always connects to windows, no activesync, just easy
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
yeah, running other carrier radios can make some weird things happen, i would never suggest that. That's why i even broke it down to diff cores (vz 6.5 core & uscc 6.5 core) for Rhod400 and Rhod500 because there IS a difference. Arkswitch has some oddities, and that's why i haven't installed it. And ameba coupled with other apps can cause random stuff since there is no app exceptions/inclusions list for ameba or arkswitch. There has to be an inclusion/exceptions list when it comes to taskmanagers or else you are going to have issues like you are having.

That is ALLOT of stuff to be installing ivwonka, LOL
Arkswitch actually does have exclusions and as far as I can tell ameba just brings back the X in the bottom right functionality of actually closing programs. I'm almost positive it was the radio since it hasn't happening since I flashed back to the usc one. Whats weird is I've been running the vzw radio for a while with no issues, I guess something must have changed in this sys. I always had issues with the X2 task manager with it not showing any tasks when you click on it. To each their own though. Regardless kudos on the kicka$$ rom dibbs
Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

if you want total control over each of your processes (not just apps), run dotfred taskmanager. Thanks for your last comment as well.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

I am little late to the game on downloading the new rom update but the link seems to be down. From what i have used so far this is the best ROM that I have tried. Thanks dibbson for your hard work on this great rom.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

use this link for sprint, it's now linked on the first post. I'm switching out the 23544's for 23545's.
http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/2...45Sense2.5.rar

Verizon Telus 23545 rom is uploading now. And no longer needs a provisioning cab for verizon.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-11-2010 at 11:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Nice, downloading now.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

Kool Kool, thanks Dibbson
Old 03-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bluelodge is a n00b

Ima noob at this stuff. Just wanted to say that I've run Energy ROM latest (Flakey but looks cool as hell), MightyROM WAR (tighter then Energy but flakey) back to the stock ROM (damn it, gonna sell my phone lame). This ROM looks promising to me. Thanks for the work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development