PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Yeah, i don't use sprint tv either, but you never know when you might be some where bored and need an extra app i guess. As far as NFL network, it will be interesting to see if the app still works (server side/updates) when the season rolls around.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yeah, i don't use sprint tv either, but you never know when you might be some where bored and need an extra app i guess. As far as NFL network, it will be interesting to see if the app still works (server side/updates) when the season rolls around.
Its been 3 days since I flashed! Getting withdrawals!

Any test rom yet?
Old 03-15-2010, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
I dont use Sprint TV (Slingbox) but I know many people like it so good luck. With Sprint losing the NFL sponsorship to Verizon I wonder if they will continue to carry NFL network anyway....
They dropped NFL but increased their deal with ESPN. ESPN mobile is now offered on the basic Sprintv package. I also think an Sprint ESPN app might be in the works.

Overall a loss for diehard NFL fans but an overall gain for sports fans.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DKSE is a n00b

23547 hopefully coming soon?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Haven't gotten sprint tv straightened out yet. Closer than i was i guess, but looks like the website has been straightened out so at least it looks like i might be able to finish the updater app and re-include it. So i'm gonna finish out what i was doing with it. And maybe have something up later tonight.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

dibbs, did u enable htc messaging throughout the 23545 rom?
Old 03-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yes, but it has the sprint workaround so MMS will work in the default WM text app. That way all the links will work correctly in the contact tab.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff

Quote:
Yes, but it has the sprint workaround so MMS will work in the default WM text app. That way all the links will work correctly in the contact tab.
MMS dont display in the manila tab for USC. I know I can use the default text app, but the way it was before it actually worked. When I received a MMS it would show in the manila tab with the paper clip and I could actually view it from there. Now I get the message but in the manila tab its blank and no paper clip and I have to use the winmo default. Is there anyway you could cook one the way it was on the 23544 build. By the way fim works on the 23545 build, must have been something in the 23544 that messed it up.

What links are you referring to in the contact tab?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

if you have someone set to a text instead of phone call in the phone tab, it won't work. Or text from the contact card won't work either, and a few other things that are linked to the HTC Messaging tab. Once the sprint 2.5 update hits, it should all be fixed with HTC Messaging tab with MMS though.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
if you have someone set to a text instead of phone call in the phone tab, it won't work. Or text from the contact card won't work either, and a few other things that are linked to the HTC Messaging tab.
I'd gladly go without those capabilities to have the MMS work in manila like it did before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development