PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

okay. This is EXTRA weird. I just closed Media Monkey on my Win 7 computer (not sure why but I thought I'd give it try) and did a soft reset on my phone and it booted right up.

How's that for messed up? Time to reflash to the new ROM!! WooHoo!

Thanks again, Dibbs!! Have a great 4th!

John
Old 07-04-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jkseger is just getting started
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

oh. I also took my mem card out. Could I have had a corrupt file on my card? I bet I did. When I looked up that error, I did see stuff relating to WMP, which is why I closed MM and took out the card.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Hahahaha, weird indeed. Well, glad you got it running, and Happy 4th to you as well.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started

Dibbs,
Had to thank you again for all your hard work... Got a little bored one night, and tried flashing a couple other Titanium roms, but ultimately had to come back to yours. Even your new one is great... just a few enhancements over the original, but nothing too major. (although I did disable the HTC notification bar.... just don't like it) Love your roms... Keep up all the hard work!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, glad your still liking it.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

So there wont be a Max sense update : (
Old 07-04-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Running the new 7-4 CHT ROM for Sprint. No issues so far. Everything running smooth and fast for the past 24 hours. Good work as usual!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Whoa - this ROM (7/4 Sense) is impressive! The only hiccup I've noticed is that If I'm on the text tab in sense AND i get a text message - the number bubble for unread is correct, but the text doesnt show up unless I scroll to another tab and back.

Seriously though - not a big deal. I'd be willing to live with that if this ROM runs this smooth the rest of the way. On most other ROMs I've tried, if you've had the phone asleep for a bit then try to wake it up, Sense does stutter a bit at first. On this one, its smooth from the get-go!

GREAT JOB!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dwmackay is becoming a great contributor

Running the 7-4 Verizon Cookie ROM and love it. Great work!

Is there some way to change the home screen left soft key from Phone to something else? I tried my usual reg edit, but it did not work:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeLSKPath

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Doug M.

Edit: I figured it out. Just to make sure I was on the correct key, I quickly changed the path but not the Text. Changed the text and it worked fine.

Last edited by dwmackay; 07-05-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I am going to update all roms like I said. Max sense is next up. Hopefully will be up tonight.

Glad everyone is enjoying the roms so far.

The messaging glitch hopefully will be worked out for the next update.

That should be the right registry key, but I will look into it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development