PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Well, I took a look at the VZ carrier files (as that's the only thing different besides the keyboard layout and MMS settings in the VZ ROMs) just to make sure it wasn't overwriting something in the phone canvas package, and nothing there. So I'm kinda at a loss atm, but I will keep looking into it though.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dwmackay is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 7-4-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Dibson,

Thanks for your help. Don't spend time on this just for me. I may have something strange going on with Verizon. I'll just wait for the next release and see how it goes there.

BTW, this is my favorite ROM for any phone. I really appreciate how responsive you are with posts from your users.

Doug M.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

OK Dibs ........huge favor ...i looked and tried to edit the system config Buttons but cant seem to add any new keys...but what ill like and im sure you and alot of ppl would like also is a reg or so to press the volume key to take a snapshot in camera mode .
Old 07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

@jkraze, I wouldn't want to cook a mapped key like that into a ROM. That would be something I would leave up to the user to CAB install if they wanted to map a specific key for a specific purpose. It would also be trickier to map that key at the local app level and not have it affect that key globally.

Also, all ROMs are starting to be cooked, there are a lot, so please be patient as it will take a long time to upload them all.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

roger roger lol....dont worry ..take all the time you need lol...
Old 07-21-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Also, all ROMs are starting to be cooked, there are a lot, so please be patient as it will take a long time to upload them all.
Greetings Dibbs,

I have been fiddling with the phone trying to get 3-way calling to work unsuccessfully. I even flashed back to stock and the latest Verizon radio.

No worries, I have given up and it is a rarely needed feature.

However, I now have the stock ROM and need to reflash. It sounds like the new ROMS will be out soon. Just curious to see when you think the new ones will be ready for download. I could run the stock ROM for a couple of days if you are close.

Thanks for any update.

Doug M.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

ROMs should be available for download tomorrow. Playing around with some phone canvas packages at the last minute for VZ and Telus (as Telus seems to display the same thing). Odd considering it's the same packages. I've got a few Sprint and USCC ROMs uploaded already, but I'm not going to update links until all are uploaded.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i eye captain
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

dimensi0n is just getting started

whats the reg edit 4 ie?
Old 07-22-2010, 08:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
ROMs should be available for download tomorrow. Playing around with some phone canvas packages at the last minute for VZ and Telus (as Telus seems to display the same thing). Odd considering it's the same packages. I've got a few Sprint and USCC ROMs uploaded already, but I'm not going to update links until all are uploaded.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep an eye out for the new ROM. When I flashed back to stock, the original ROM had a hold button. When I flashed to the Verizon Update for 6.5 (MR2?) the hold button was gone and the calendar button took it's place. It would be great to see the hold button return, but if not it is not a huge issue for me.

Doug M.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development