PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Well, sorry for the inconvenience at first, but glad it's running good for you now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/Inspire/TP2/Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Two quick questions before I run your newest Titanium ROM;

I was running your last Titanium rom (7-4) and had to change due to the quick GPS not uploading and could NOT get a GPS fix in any application (google maps, bing, ect...) I must have GPS!
However tha current ROM I'm running now will not let me OverClock (I get SODs).. Will this ROM allow me to overclock??

Other than that I love your ROMs and before I try the updated version can the above be accomplished?
Old 08-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Yes on both accounts, just used GPS a few minutes ago on gmaps, and quickgps works as well.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Please tell me verizon carrier provisioning is messed up. Flashed 10 min before leaving foe the airport. Now on my moms droid x loking for a carrier cab.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dibbs,

I flashed your newest CHT sprint rom on my two phones and I can't get mms to work?
It won't send or receive. I tried the provisioning cab from the FTP but that did not help.

I did the 29 on both phones and set them up the same way I have done for many months in the past without problems.

Its driving me nuts.

Would you give me the last rom you did prior to the "new combination rom" so I can try that as a test???

Thanks.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

fjgotgame24 is just getting started

how do i get it so that my sms are in the right order...right now all of my texts are on top and the incoming texts are always at the bottom of chat
Old 08-08-2010, 04:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

ok dibbs..just got back from helping my cousin move...still havent been able to fully play with the rom yet..but right now im just setting the preference to my liking ..so far...so good, i think ill have time to play with it in the morning......but speed is awesome...only thing that bugs me..and i dont think it really can be changed..but this autowallpaper changer I love called wapac...anyway..its lovely to have the wallpaper change everyso often the only problem is when it changes...shit takes forever and a day to come back..Im thinking it has to do with changing manilla or something because whever manilla is changed that takes a while for it to come back to its orginal home screen,.N E way full report later lol ..thanks dibbs we all been fending for this lol
Old 08-08-2010, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

how much free ram : Medium Hill Official Release
Sense 2.5
after flashing

Old 08-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
Please tell me verizon carrier provisioning is messed up. Flashed 10 min before leaving foe the airport. Now on my moms droid x loking for a carrier cab.
Not sure why you had issues, but I will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Dibbs,

I flashed your newest CHT sprint rom on my two phones and I can't get mms to work?
It won't send or receive. I tried the provisioning cab from the FTP but that did not help.

I did the 29 on both phones and set them up the same way I have done for many months in the past without problems.

Its driving me nuts.

Would you give me the last rom you did prior to the "new combination rom" so I can try that as a test???

Thanks.
I am able to send and receive MMS fine, I just tested it to make sure on both the Official and CHT release. As far as the last ROM, I already removed it from the FTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjgotgame24 View Post
how do i get it so that my sms are in the right order...right now all of my texts are on top and the incoming texts are always at the bottom of chat
They should be in order unless you installed something that has messed with the messaging client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
how much free ram : Medium Hill Official Release
Sense 2.5
after flashing

I think I was at 87MB free on first boot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

OMG. Dude, I've been flashing roms for about 8 years, and this is got to be one of the best, if not the best experience I've had. The speed is awesome, and usability is very good. Any problems I've had have been minor, and easily fixed. Just FYI, I did not 29 format, never have, and it runs excellent over my heavily modified stock rom. But I would encourage anyone having problems to do the 29 format, and see if it clears up any problems. 24 hours and counting. Battery life is excellent, the data connection issue I have with the stock rom is gone. I hope that you continue the fine work on this a bit before moving on to other challenges. I would like to see more ram on start-up. But truly awesome work dude!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development