PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

@MrBeOTP2, did you happen to install anything before the soft reset? Cuz I've never had that happen. At the worst, just download the Arkswitch CAB and reinstall, should fix it.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

i did not install anything >_< ! could u give me Arkswitch CAB THANKS!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ONE MORE problem
when i use Skin taskbar and softkey bar CHT -> CHANGE
AND....image was expanded
Old 08-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=618300 = Arkswitch

and for your second question, that is an adverse effect of using the taskbar you installed. you either need to bust up the cab you installed and remove the taskbar and registry entry, or just remove the registry entry that got installed. Not sure what exact reg key though, cuz I haven't used that in awhile. Expanded image= is the image the exact right size that you are using?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

here is my orginal pic i used

it worKs well with Enery , Mighty rom when i use CHT
BUT in ur rom : my pic was changed

@ sry 4 my bad english . i'm Vietnamese ^^!

Last edited by MrBeOTP2; 08-10-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

no worries on the english, well, not sure why it would work on others, as it's just the stock CHT (I made no mods to it at all). send me the image and i'll take a look at it.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Old 08-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

cool, I will take a look at it, and let you know what I find.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Here is the result of my test with the image you provided. All I did was go from Home Screen RightSoftKey("Menu")>Set Wallpaper>All Tabs (portrait) and set it to that image on my SD card, and then select the same image for "Skin Taskbar and Softkey". I didn't bother setting the button background to clear or remove the start button at the bottom though.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

OK, I realize I sound like an idiot, but what are you guys doing there? That looks cool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development