PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

The provisioning is mainly for your data settings. If you want to input those manually, then you wouldn't need to install the CAB.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Dibbs,

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the cab and installed it but it said that it couldn't install because it did not have sufficient "permissions" to install????

I finally found it!!

CHANGE MMS LIMIT
Hklm/software/arcsoft/arcsoftmmsUA/Config/mm1/mmscsetting/samplmmsc
change 4 settings: wap 1 and 2 send, and wap 1 and 2 Recieve to 9999999

Hklm/software/arcsoft/arcsoftmmsUA/Config/mm1/mmscsetting/samplmmsc2
change 4 settings: wap 1 and 2 send, and wap 1 and 2 Recieve to 9999999

and if there is another folder where u found those 2, then change the same thing there.
this will give u 9.5MB. i just sent a 7mb song to my email without a problem

Last edited by Wizzard; 05-06-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

There is another problem???

When my Wife is sending an MMS message, on the screen that allows her to specify recipients, it also allows her to specify emoticons. However, when you go to the page to select one there is nothing there???

How can I fix this? Is there a file that I can load or a cab I can install??

Thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hard reset and try this CAB. I looked at the one you posted, and there seemed to be some potential issues with a couple registry keys that shouldn't be there. Try this attached CAB and see if that helps any. If not, I have another idea.
I've found it !! I was complaining about the lock screen that doen't activate automatically with the backlight. Dibbson, I found that it wasn't cause by the Telus.cab. It was due to a keymap fix cab I use. I made a couple of test and every time I install a keymap fix, the lock doesn't activate automaticly. So, this issue is resolve. Thank's again for helping me with this.

Still, I got this other problem with the famous datepicker of my wm calendar. When you click on the date Ã* the top of the screen, a datepicker should pop up (see attached thumbnail). But, actually, nothing happend. No datepicker. Somebody have any idea ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f7982a98bb63d2c05b86beec1eb678dd.jpg (57.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Glad both of you figured out respective issues.

@Wizzard, I will have to look into that.

@rickforet, after tinkering with the WM calendar, the date picker is not available from the agenda view. you need to be in the day or week view and press the month at the top to bring up the date picker.

Last edited by dibbson; 05-07-2010 at 01:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:58 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b

"@rickforet, after tinkering with the WM calendar, the date picker is not available from the agenda view. you need to be in the day or week view and press the month at the top to bring up the date picker."

Dibbson, you're right about the datepicker. And I also found that if you remove this registry key, the datepicker will work also from the agenda view, but it will be the old fashion one (wm5).

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\Commctrl\CustomDateT imeCtrl] = \windows\htcDTP.dll
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Well, glad you got it worked out.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

dibbs would you mind posting the aygshell.dll and shell32.exe from your kitchen for use with bg tweak? tia
Old 05-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

do you want a specific SYS?
Old 05-08-2010, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

All,

I'm not sure if it's related to the issue I posted before but, my wife and I are not seeing the sent text's in the text stream. All we see is the received which makes it quite difficult to follow the text conversation.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development