PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

heres a video walkthrough i made on this rom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLF0W2_Pyf0
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

@gjbnh, Thanks! I'm glad your liking it. I plan to be around for awhile, and hopefully the ROMs will continue to get better with each release.

@D/\SH, Thanks so much for the video review!

Video link now in first post in thread.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 08-08-2010 at 06:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

87mb sound good i will try
@ i'm using Mighty Rom >_< it's clear , stable ... it's difficult to choose other roM
Old 08-09-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Not sure why you had issues, but I will look into it.
Could you possibly upload the ProvisioningVerizon.cab to http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/cabs/ or could some one please post it here. I could only find MightyMikes from a long time ago and it breaks the EV/3G logo and resets my ringtone every time it boots.

Not sure why it didn't work Dibbs but even universal ROMS I have to run the provisioning cab twice to get data to work. Doesn't make any sense but that's just how it's always been.

Other than all of this. It's been working solid. I've been using the DroidX for the past couple of days and I can definitely say it's a beast.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

I will upload it when I get home, I thought I had it on my laptop but I don't, and I didn't leave my desktop on to remote into. Probably be around 1 or 2pm when I can upload it. I actually thought about redoing the VZ ROMs and seeing if I can get the provisioning working a little smoother.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

quick Question. Is there a way for the end user to add more launchers? 9 is not enough for me lol. I guess I miss the standard launcher, but boy do I love this!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
quick Question. Is there a way for the end user to add more launchers? 9 is not enough for me lol. I guess I miss the standard launcher, but boy do I love this!
uhhh, you mean the home screen launchers on Sense 2.5 rom? If so you need CHT, watch out though it slows thing down a little.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Nah, he should be able to find a cab for that, should be one in the app & theme forum. Just do a google search or forum search.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

luv the rom
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

i have a small problem > after soft reset : The file ArkSwitch can not be opened ?
help plz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development