PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Rizer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

@gadget008

Are you loading max manila?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.1

gadget008 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to gadget008

No, I am using Cookie v1.7.1, but I am not in the screen when the lockup happens, I am in the sms screen typing a sms and when I am typing and another text comes in and notifies me is when things lock up. It's really weird, but it is 100 over 100 I can replicate the issue. the soft keyboard gets stuck on the screen and all other actions are non responsive.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

turn off the notifications for text's in sound & notification options, and it should fix that. it has to do with the htc notifications (which i don't want to take that out because of things that htc notifications helps with).

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.1

gadget008 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to gadget008

So if I turn that then will I get any notifications that I have new text message? sorry for silly question.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget008 View Post
So if I turn that then will I get any notifications that I have new text message? sorry for silly question.
Cookies Home Tab provides notifications on the home tab and your taskbar should provide you with a icon denoting you have a new text message. There will also be a notification on the slider icon that represents your messages tab.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:07 AM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b

[QUOTE=dibbson;1735168]When you reply, click go advanced, and then click the paper clip icon to attach the file.

Oh ! Sorry. It was so simple
Here's the cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Telus.cab (11.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Hard reset and try this CAB. I looked at the one you posted, and there seemed to be some potential issues with a couple registry keys that shouldn't be there. Try this attached CAB and see if that helps any. If not, I have another idea.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ProvisioningTelus.cab (54.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dibbs,

I loaded your 23559 ROM on my wife's phone and she was trying to send an sms picture today and it wouldn't send it because it was too big (it was a picture taken with the camera on the phone)!!!

I know we went through this stuff before and I thought that I recalled that you had set the limits way high so this would not happen.

Is there a change that is needed??? You would think that the basic program would be set to deal with at least the size of picture generated by the phone's own camera??

Thanks for your help.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

You got me, when I switched out and cleaned out a lot of stuff in the kitchen, it looks like I forgot to re add those reg edits, sorry. Just download the MMS settings CAB off the online updater and install it to overwrite the MMS reg settings, and you'll be fine. I will re add those keys to the kitchen.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:50 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

rickforet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hard reset and try this CAB. I looked at the one you posted, and there seemed to be some potential issues with a couple registry keys that shouldn't be there. Try this attached CAB and see if that helps any. If not, I have another idea.
After a Task29 then a flash of the 4-25VZtest, the automatic lock is working well. But when I tried to install the ProvisioningTelub cab you sent to me, I got this message : "the ProvisioningTelus.cab cannot be installed". So I installed the telus.cab from the "medium Hill UC", then I lost the automatic lock. Then, I uninstalled the telus.cas but the automatic lock doesn't work either. Do I really have to install a telus.cab for Telus doesn't providing a SMS service anyway ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development