PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

I'm not quite sure how to do that. Or what I would be looking for in the registry.

Could it be a different build of the GPS on your version from his? Or is that not a likely culprit? I didn't think it would be the gmaps software, as that is just using the WMobile GPS settings..
Old 09-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

I don't change anything in the GPS settings, they should be the stock config. To compare, use CeRegEditor to export and/or compare between.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

Dibbs - I downloaded the new ROM and went to upload it but for some reason my phone is not being recognized by my PC. This is the first time I've experienced this, as every time I've plugged it into the USB before, WMDC would open right up. And the only thing I remember doing was downloading and installing the previous Sense Verizon ROM you had out there. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John
Old 09-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

its been awhile since i posted anything in here. i love the new rom. its amazing. i have one issue though its with coreplayer. when i press the button to turn the screen off, it stops playing. but starts again when i turn the screen back on. it doesnt do this with other chefs roms and was wondering what might be different. the ics works like a champ!!!! thank you
Old 09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkseger View Post
Dibbs - I downloaded the new ROM and went to upload it but for some reason my phone is not being recognized by my PC. This is the first time I've experienced this, as every time I've plugged it into the USB before, WMDC would open right up. And the only thing I remember doing was downloading and installing the previous Sense Verizon ROM you had out there. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John
Reset both your computer and phone, then try and connect. WMDC has issues sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
its been awhile since i posted anything in here. i love the new rom. its amazing. i have one issue though its with coreplayer. when i press the button to turn the screen off, it stops playing. but starts again when i turn the screen back on. it doesnt do this with other chefs roms and was wondering what might be different. the ics works like a champ!!!! thank you
I have a CAB for that I use on my phone as it's an additional registry entry that I don't include up front. When I get home in about an hour or two, I will upload the CAB to the FTP for you to download and install through web or MHUC.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I have a CAB for that I use on my phone as it's an additional registry entry that I don't include up front. When I get home in about an hour or two, I will upload the CAB to the FTP for you to download and install through web or MHUC.
thank you much!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I don't change anything in the GPS settings, they should be the stock config. To compare, use CeRegEditor to export and/or compare between.
Ahhh.. I just turned off the GPS setting for 5 minutes on my phone through GMAPS then turned it back on again and I'm getting a great pinpoint. My location within 10 meters.

Sorry for the questions, but that seems to be the solution!

1. will the new build of titanium have ICS autoconnect (selectable between mass stogage/activesync/ICS - when USB is connected?) or will I have to run the separate ICS program?

Thanks!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

@diveman, Ok, CAB has been uploaded to the FTP.

@jusetan, All ROMs have the exact same underpinning which is the SYS. Manila, MS, and CHT just get laid on top of it. I use the same USBtoPC with those 3 options on every ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

Dibbs - figured out my connection issue....

In ActiveSync on your device, click Menu > Connections, then select the Synchronize all PCs using this connection check box.

Somehow this check box got unchecked. I'll install the new ROM tonight.

Thanks,

John
Old 09-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

thank you for the reg fix. i found another problem. i can not get my manila weather to update. gps works fine in google maps but i can not get it update my location. its still just blank.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development