PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Glad to hear it, I was pretty sure I had that worked out for this release.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

IanMB is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

im having issues with not having any data service after flashing rom. i installed the maxsense rom for verizon. i tried dialing *228 for activation, still nothing. every time i try to do something using the data connection it keeps telling me to go it to my connections. any ideas?

Last edited by IanMB; 08-31-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Yea, some people had issues and some didn't with data on the last release. The issue has been resolved with the newest release ofthe official rom. My suggestion would be to grab the verizon provisioning cab off my FTP and install it twice (seems to work better by installing it twice, don't ask me why). I will be updating the cht, max sense, and titanium roms this week. I'm just doing them one at a time.

Last edited by dibbson; 09-01-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Pic Mail isnt working for me on 8/4 Titanium.. it send but doesnt recieve.. tried updating Profile, nada... went to FTP and got sprint provisioning-wont install... tried MMSsettings cab from FTP- wont install... id rather not have t do the old workaround and remove the arcsoft and install a previous version..

and my data is stuck on, so much so when i send a pic it asks me if i want to kill data so it can send it out...in 3 years, ive never had that happen.. guess i gotta grab datasuspendresume or whatever
Old 09-01-2010, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMB View Post
im having issues with not having any data service after flashing rom. i installed the maxsense rom for verizon. i tried dialing *228 for activation, still nothing. every time i try to do something using the data connection it keeps telling me to go it to my connections. any ideas?

I had to manually set up my data connection with my vzw credentials. Apparently all vzw users have them.. Just use this format when it asks for your username and pass:

Connection Name: Whatever you want
Modem: Cellular Line
Phone number: Your phone number
Username: Your10DigittNumber@vzw3g.com
Password: vzw
Domain: Blank

I got that from the tech rep when trying to manually program my phone. This worked for me. Hope this helps.

Last edited by kvictor017; 09-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

IanMB is a n00b

cool, thanks. i will be giving that a try later tonight.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Giving this one a shot. I have mostly used NRG but wanted to give something else a try.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
Giving this one a shot. I have mostly used NRG but wanted to give something else a try.

cool...let us know what you Honestly Think lol :mrgr een:
Old 09-02-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

Have not loaded the newest build..
however:

GOOD NEWS UPDATE:
My text messaging problem (new texts not showing up in the list in the right order) was likely due to a PIM backup with text messages. I deleted all my texts that were backed up, and all texts are showing up in the right order now.

GPS QUIRK/PROBLEM:
When I use the GPS on MRX titanium ROM, I get super fast, very accurate GPS in google maps. With this ROM I get a fast track, but it is within 900M, and doesn`t seem to improve (takes a long time to get a pinpoint). Is there a way to switch the GPS settings to match what is on MRX`s rom... or any reason why this ROM isn`t responding as well for me? I'm a Canadian, Toronto Telus user.

Rock on!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Could be a different version of GMaps, not sure though. You would have to compare the registries to see if there were settings differences.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development