PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

I have the 8-3VerizonCHT version. I can receive text but I cant receive anything with a picture attached. Was I supposed to run some kind of provisioning or something? When someone sends me a picture I don't get anything at all.

Chris
Old 09-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Shouldn't have to, but you can pull the prov and mms cabs off the ftp or using MHUC if you need to. All issues should be resolved with new release, which should be hitting Friday night. Super busy until Thursday afternoon. Beta testing seems to have went pretty well, so hopefully I will have all ROMs up by Friday night.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

turbochris is becoming a great contributor

Don't rush dude! good work takes time and we all appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to the new ROM. BTW the MHUC is pretty damn cool.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

still no problem on beta rom. been playing with cht2. it is crazy different and complex. took me awhile, but i love it. it has widgets! with this rom, cht2, and overclocking my phone is still awesome!

edit: i would take the time to read the first page of the cht thread before using it. it is still in beta and a lot has changed.

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cabjmb is just getting started

The Titanium version of the beta is solid. I found it to be very quick and smooth on Verizon with SPB Mobile Shell. On another note, thanks again Dibbs for a great TP2 rom. My TP2 would have been unusable without good custom roms like yours. My Droid 2 gets here tomorrow, so I wish you all the best...
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Beta's are uploading atm. Titanium and Manila 2018 ROMs. Features include the following:New SYS 23138 (since COM 5 is seemingly dead now, I am switching to a new branch. I don't have threaded email in there yet, but I will)
Have you thought about using the new 21680 system build? People seem to be reporting that it benchmarks better and is pretty quick, just and idea as it seems to be the newest build.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Benchmarks shouldn't be paid attention to on phones (until you start seeing x86 or x64 architecture showing up inside the phone, and a more standard set of hardware and softwares). The results are somewhat subjective, and a poor benching ROM maybe a scorcher during a persons average use, and a great benching ROM maybe really slow during average use. Regardless, I do look at each SYS release and try to determine if it's better or not (which is hard to tell unless there is a major issue with it (like SODs or something)).
Old 09-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Oh I see, I have no clue about this stuff just thought I'd bring it up. Do whatever you feel works best because honestly your 8-31 Sense 2.5 ROM is rock solid, stable and quick, the only issue I have is the arkswitch crashes which I think I read are fixed with the newest version.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

Just wanted to know what was going on with the updates. Really want to update asap and i am not sure if it was already mentioned but are you planning on releasing a cht 2.0 beta rom?
Old 10-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
Just wanted to know what was going on with the updates. Really want to update asap and i am not sure if it was already mentioned but are you planning on releasing a cht 2.0 beta rom?
Yes, hope you are having a great start to your weekend, dibbs. I've heard of some probs with roms with cht2 cooked in. I'm sure it can be done well, but it installs just fine. though it really is a beta, IMO.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development