PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 6-18-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Max Sense ROM Added

CHT 1.8.5 ROM is now uploading! SYS 23569, exact same ROM as the Max Sense ROM but with CHT 1.8.5.

CHT 1.8.5 ROM is ready for download, enjoy!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 06-19-2010 at 01:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 6-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Which do you prefer, Dibbs? CHT or MaxSense or are you a regular cup of joe kinda guy?

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 06-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Re: <> 6-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

I haven't really played with the new 1.8.5 CHT much yet, so I can't really give a good review of it yet. Max Sense I am liking a lot. But I usually run just the stock manila, although, the thought of taking Max Sense off my phone hasn't occurred yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

I'm looking forward to try out the Maxsense rom but i've downloaded it twice and twice i've gotten nbh file corrupt errors.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Hmm, no one else has had issues, it's worked fine for beta members and regular forum members, so not sure what to tell ya really. I know that's not helpful really, but don't really have an answer for ya.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think someone else had your issue at one point maybe, I don't remember where it was at in this thread, but search this thread for it, and I think someone might have posted some settings or something that helped with the download. I think.... maybe...

Last edited by dibbson; 06-19-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Downloading your MaxSense now. Will play with it today...Thx!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

No problem, enjoy.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hmm, no one else has had issues, it's worked fine for beta members and regular forum members, so not sure what to tell ya really. I know that's not helpful really, but don't really have an answer for ya.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think someone else had your issue at one point maybe, I don't remember where it was at in this thread, but search this thread for it, and I think someone might have posted some settings or something that helped with the download. I think.... maybe...
Well, I had partial (corrupt) downloads twice and the third time it downloaded in full (flashing now, thanks for the ROM ). did not change any thing. Not sure if it is my ISP but had not had any problem downloading from Hotfile (within 30 mins of each other)
Old 06-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Not sure what to tell ya, maybe the ftp hosting server is acting screwy which is out of my hands. If it keeps happening, I will see what I can do. But there is nothing wrong with the file, since you were able to download it. Downloads are usually really good from the ftp.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b
Talking Re: <> 6-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

downloading now. Thanks dibbs, I am sure maxsense will take some time to get used to

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development