PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Try soft resetting both your pc and phone. Active sync worked for me, as I use it to reload my contacts and appointments.

Also, I can't remember who brought this up originally, but the phone canvas for VZ now has "add a call" for 3 way conferencing now, since it was missing before.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 09-23-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

I just loaded up the 8-3VerizonCHT. Works great. One little problem- it seems I can't receive mms, is there a fix for this? Also, is this version capable of 3 way calling? what would need to be done?

Thanks!
Chris
Old 09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch=>TP2=>Touch=>Diamond=>TouchPro2 (current)
Carrier: SPRINT

bpsamant is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
NP, titanium and manila ROMs are now ready for download on the beta FTP.
titanium rom

is it available for general public?

if yes, how?

1st post still linking to 8-4
Old 09-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochris View Post
I just loaded up the 8-3VerizonCHT. Works great. One little problem- it seems I can't receive mms, is there a fix for this? Also, is this version capable of 3 way calling? what would need to be done?

Thanks!
Chris
I actually just answered the question about 3 way calling either this morning or last night.... to which I said it was fixed in the new beta, it was brought to my attention about a month or so ago, a little before the last release. MMS should be working, and is definitely working in the beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsamant View Post
titanium rom

is it available for general public?

if yes, how?

1st post still linking to 8-4
It's only for beta testers at the moment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

Thanks dibbson for a great rom. I just have a few questions. How long until the 2018 version of titanium will be ready and what 1% battery cab would you recommend for use with your roms?
Old 09-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

stevenuzi is a n00b

hey dibbson, sorry to keep bothering you. I really love your rom, its awesome. I am trying to add a few more tabs from the earlier 2012 builds. I followed the instructions and i still cannot get sense to load. I edited my 26948339_manila file, copied the files to the windows folder. Sense will not load when i boot up. Any idea what else could be going wrong?
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

turbochris is becoming a great contributor

8-3 cht working great. one small problem- the facebook app doesn't update for me. everything that needs the internet accessesit w/o problems but when I log on to facebook it shows status from yesterday and when I hit refresh it doesn't seem like it uses the data connection and the screen just comes backwith the same stuff.

thanks!
Old 09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
Thanks dibbson for a great rom. I just have a few questions. How long until the 2018 version of titanium will be ready and what 1% battery cab would you recommend for use with your roms?
Well, that's kind of a funny question, cus a 2018 version of Titanium would be the Official release ROM, lol. I'm assuming though, that you just mean the new titanium. I'm not gonna link new ROMs on the first post until I get all of them done. Gonna let the beta ride out a couple more days to make sure everything is the way it needs to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenuzi View Post
hey dibbson, sorry to keep bothering you. I really love your rom, its awesome. I am trying to add a few more tabs from the earlier 2012 builds. I followed the instructions and i still cannot get sense to load. I edited my 26948339_manila file, copied the files to the windows folder. Sense will not load when i boot up. Any idea what else could be going wrong?
Start with just installing one tab and see if you can get it working and then go from there. Also be more specific, I can't help when you say, I installed a few more tabs.... I don't know what tabs you installed?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochris View Post
8-3 cht working great. one small problem- the facebook app doesn't update for me. everything that needs the internet accessesit w/o problems but when I log on to facebook it shows status from yesterday and when I hit refresh it doesn't seem like it uses the data connection and the screen just comes backwith the same stuff.

thanks!
That's actually an issue with Facebook themselves. I had that start yesterday morning, and thought maybe something was wrong with the new ROM. So during my morning RSS feed reading yesterday, I came across articles talking about Facebook having varying degrees of technical difficulties, from small to people not being able to log in to keep their crops in farmville from dieing (I found that last part pretty funny). Only way I have found that will update it, is to logout and then log back in and hit refresh a couple times. Until Facebook sorts it out, there is nothing I can do about it at all.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

sprint manila beta been running like a dream for me for 24 hours. I like the new SYS. Only very subtle differences, really. Speed is great. Maybe better memory management? Also is there a slight different font?

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 09-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Actually, yes, I did change the font (was curious if anyone would notice). Glad to hear it's running good for you as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development