View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
Thanks dibbson for a great rom. I just have a few questions. How long until the 2018 version of titanium will be ready and what 1% battery cab would you recommend for use with your roms?
Well, that's kind of a funny question, cus a 2018 version of Titanium would be the Official release ROM, lol. I'm assuming though, that you just mean the new titanium. I'm not gonna link new ROMs on the first post until I get all of them done. Gonna let the beta ride out a couple more days to make sure everything is the way it needs to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenuzi View Post
hey dibbson, sorry to keep bothering you. I really love your rom, its awesome. I am trying to add a few more tabs from the earlier 2012 builds. I followed the instructions and i still cannot get sense to load. I edited my 26948339_manila file, copied the files to the windows folder. Sense will not load when i boot up. Any idea what else could be going wrong?
Start with just installing one tab and see if you can get it working and then go from there. Also be more specific, I can't help when you say, I installed a few more tabs.... I don't know what tabs you installed?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochris View Post
8-3 cht working great. one small problem- the facebook app doesn't update for me. everything that needs the internet accessesit w/o problems but when I log on to facebook it shows status from yesterday and when I hit refresh it doesn't seem like it uses the data connection and the screen just comes backwith the same stuff.

thanks!
That's actually an issue with Facebook themselves. I had that start yesterday morning, and thought maybe something was wrong with the new ROM. So during my morning RSS feed reading yesterday, I came across articles talking about Facebook having varying degrees of technical difficulties, from small to people not being able to log in to keep their crops in farmville from dieing (I found that last part pretty funny). Only way I have found that will update it, is to logout and then log back in and hit refresh a couple times. Until Facebook sorts it out, there is nothing I can do about it at all.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.