PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

i think either the htc notification or that snooze mod is causing it possibly. I removed the snooze mod, and just did one edit to the rgu of the htc notification package to see if that helps with your issue. It's allot cleaner of a fix for the snooze issue than that mod was and hopefully might help with your issue. And like you mentioned about turning off the notification, you can always go to startmenu>settings>sound and notifications and turn off the popup notification for sms and mms to see if that fixes it. I never have that issue actually maybe because I turn that pop up off, maybe that's why I've never had it happen. Sprint test ROM upload will begin in the next 20 mins or so, flashing one last time to check some color changes I made. This new test ROM is sweet, or at least I think so. New theme is pretty consistent across the board now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

That's exactly what i did lol. It seems to have worked but I keep testing it to see. Will report back to let you know.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Ok, new Sprint Test ROM is on the FTP for download, enjoy!! I'm really liking this one, and hopefully this will be the last test needed. If everyone posts positive feedback, i'll cook and upload the VZ and USCC versions.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/t...SprintTest.rar
Old 04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

Thanks for the new test rom for sprint, Found a bug though when you hit phone then all contacts then back you go back to programs not home screen.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

What happened to the menu when press and holding the power button. that was how I did restarts. Is that missing on purpose?

tannerj
Old 04-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

@mongoose, that is just the way the manila link is. if ur trying to dial a contact from the phone canvas, instead of going all contacts, press the middle keyboard icon to minimize the phone pad and see your contacts.

@tanner, u must have missed the post where i said i was leaving it out because people wanted different things linked to the long press of the screen timeout hardware key. you'll have to install ur app choice by cab.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CyberCrisis is a n00b

First time I have tried your rom and I can help but have one problem with it. I can not find out where you can change the owner information. It does not seem to be in settings like it is in all the others. I sorry if this question has been address before. But some program I have need for it to match what was give when the program was purchase.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

what kind of owner info are you trying to change? Phone name and description? Which version of the rom are you on? test or first post

Last edited by dibbson; 04-05-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CyberCrisis is a n00b

I was talking about the windows mobile ID where you can put you name and address and it show up on a standard today screen. Usually I would be able to put it in by going to setting then personal the owner info. But there is no owner info in either first post or the test. Though I do like that you put voice command in the test. I have been trying to get a working voice command program on the Pro2 for awhile now with a win 6.5x. This is the first time a seen one work. One of the program I have uses that to set the type of unlock code it uses. So without being able to set that I can not use the program fully.

Last edited by CyberCrisis; 04-05-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

dibbs, would love to see you fully utilize your ftp site and MH ROM Updater. I think you could add a ton of cabs there to make it really easy for people to customize. We got teased with a clear home screen on 23547 and the androidish task bar that you no longer put on the ROM. Removed the shutdown apps b/c of user requests, and we can go find these apps on our own (and I have them). But it would probably be really easy for you to just put the cabs on your ftp site so we can use MH ROM Updater to d/l them. I think as long as you gave proper credit and a brief description in the file name then it would be awesome for everybody.

Also, some other apps could be left off the ROM too and just put on the site. For instance, I prefer shakeandsave to sbpscreenshot and nanogroove to groovefish. I don't use java, cHome editor, or dotFred RegEditor. For people like me, that install a lot of apps to the phone, storage is at a premium and all the options to customize leaving things out would be fantastic.

I've just been waiting for you to fully utilize these tools you've created and think that it would help a lot of people out if you just put some popular apps and mods there.

Also, have you decided to ditch 23551 for 23547? And have you tried 23552 or 23554? Your 23551 is awesome and I can't tear away from it so far.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development