PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 10-20-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> 2018 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT2

Dibbson, Just looking in and wishing you had an evo........thinking about wiping the dust off the tp2.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Haha, I do have an EVO now actually I've been playing around with.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Great Work!

How do I change the album in titanium? The windows album is cumbersome and slow for zooming around images.

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Just install an HTC Album CAB, there are plenty floating around here and XDA.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: <> 10-20-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> 2018 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT2

Dude,... This Rom is super fast and smooth.(Official Rom) Would "DINIK" Mods work with this Rom? Just curious because I tried the DINIK Dialer but did not work well. Wondering if there is any other mod that would change the dialer! Great Rom Hill....Thank you!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Make sure you are using non-CFC'ed manila files, and the dialer has to be the same or it won't work. Although even mismatched if done correctly, you "might" be able to get some of the buttons or other stuff to work if you were to bust open the CAB and just match individual files if some match. Or you could extract the files from the phone and make whatever you want in photoshop or whatever your image editing preference may be. Some files might be in a *.dll so extract those and edit and then put them back in the *.dll. Also, Not at my kitchen comp at the moment so I don't have the exact dialer package number for ya.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Max Sense CAB has been made public if anyone wants to install it on one of my ROMs since I didn't make a newer version of it.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

dibbs. do you think any of the battery saving registry edits found in the cabs here are worthwhile or do you already do most of these?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1936525-post24589.html

you doing anything cool with that evo? i've been playing with my wife's big old evo and it feels good (pun intended). i've done no rooting or tweaking at all though. most of the evo forums i read are pretty boreing. i am looking forward to the opportunity of messing up her phone for the sake of doing something nerdy, though.

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
Old 10-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

As far as the battery stuff, I haven't tried those. I normally don't mess with stuff like that unless it's 100% proven across the board to work, as sometimes those things can have some really low level bad effects on things.

As far as the EVO (don't want to scare any TP2 users off thinking I'm ditching them, lol) goes, I have setup a kitchen on my laptop and have been playing around. I have the stock 2.2 ROM stripped at the moment, trying to decide on the tweaks I want to do. Not promising I'm gonna do a full release like I do with my TP2 ROMs, but I know propagandaX wants to try one, now you, and actually people locally (where I live, *gasp* someone that lives around me has the same phone unlike the tp2 lol) here want to try it too. So.... long story short, when I feel comfortable with the ROM, and feel like it's worth something, I will pass along the news and the ROM. You also will certainly have to have root to use this ROM though. Just use unrEVOked 3.21, VERY easy to use, I have rooted well over 20 EVO's at this point for friends, and the peeps who work at the local Sprint store who need help rooting. Definitely worth rooting for many reasons. And yes, I do love the EVO, and I have no issues really leaving WinMo except for one app which is GrooveMobile, how I long for a free Groove Shark player for Android, and don't mention Tiny Shark, it sucks big time. Oh well, guess I'll keep wifi tethering that TP2 to the EVO for GrooveMobile, lol.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

strange,

when i setup my email to check every 10 mins, it seems to . .. not do that. I have to manually hit send/receive, or else it kinda randomly checks it when it feels like it. hah.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development