View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:19 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 10-20-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> 2018 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT2

As far as the battery stuff, I haven't tried those. I normally don't mess with stuff like that unless it's 100% proven across the board to work, as sometimes those things can have some really low level bad effects on things.

As far as the EVO (don't want to scare any TP2 users off thinking I'm ditching them, lol) goes, I have setup a kitchen on my laptop and have been playing around. I have the stock 2.2 ROM stripped at the moment, trying to decide on the tweaks I want to do. Not promising I'm gonna do a full release like I do with my TP2 ROMs, but I know propagandaX wants to try one, now you, and actually people locally (where I live, *gasp* someone that lives around me has the same phone unlike the tp2 lol) here want to try it too. So.... long story short, when I feel comfortable with the ROM, and feel like it's worth something, I will pass along the news and the ROM. You also will certainly have to have root to use this ROM though. Just use unrEVOked 3.21, VERY easy to use, I have rooted well over 20 EVO's at this point for friends, and the peeps who work at the local Sprint store who need help rooting. Definitely worth rooting for many reasons. And yes, I do love the EVO, and I have no issues really leaving WinMo except for one app which is GrooveMobile, how I long for a free Groove Shark player for Android, and don't mention Tiny Shark, it sucks big time. Oh well, guess I'll keep wifi tethering that TP2 to the EVO for GrooveMobile, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.