PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:32 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

I like the new task manager.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Well, thank u for NOT answering my question & useless post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Firstly, your first post and subsequent post were useless since you didn't read the previous posts before asking an already answered question.

Secondly, I did answer your question, just wasn't the answer you were looking for.

Thirdly, since you are obviously incapable of doing a little research before asking questions I'll actually help you out.

Finally, your welcome for my trouble. Good day sir or maam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
I would just use Total Commander and browse the Windows folder then select the iexplore.exe executable and do File->the top option(mine shows >>>>> (A)->Create Shortcut then choose the \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet folder as the destination folder. Viola shortcut back in Start Menu.
Alright, Alright, calm it down guys, lol. I don't want this thread turning into other threads that fight and bicker. This thread has always been nice, and let's keep it that way. But thanks for answering those couple of questions 123sit.

And everybody lets not forget about the Thread search tool, it does come in handy sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Thanks for the new rom as always....downloading now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moziah7 View Post
Thanks Dibbs for another great ROM!=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I like the new task manager.
Your Welcome, and Your Welcome, and glad you like it

Also, to answer Tannerj's question about the voice commander. I just so happened to forget to check that package in the Sprint ROM and left it out somehow, DOH.... VZ and USCC have it in it. So for you Sprint people, you will have to install it by CAB, which there is a CAB in the thread, you can use that handy dandy Thread search thingamabob i was talking about to find it, LOL, sorry for the inconvenience on that one thing.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-01-2010 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Great work on the rom dibbs and wasn't trying to pollute the thread with rubbish because I do enjoy this thread because of the people who frequent it. Some people just rub me the wrong way though
Old 04-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

It's ok, I just know how other threads can be around here, and I would like for mine not to be that way. I know it's hard sometimes, but.... I just like to put the warning out there, to let people know I care about the thread as much as I do the ROM's.

And Thanks, glad your enjoying it.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Wind

julienrl is a n00b

1-I installed the 1% battery fix and I did not like that I could no longer see the battery gauge in real time. I uninstalled it but I still have the little white bars instead of the initial green battery with a % number. Is there a cab I can use to reinstall the old one?

2-Is there a way to turn on autolock (not with a password, but like my telus rom had).

3-is it possible to see all the applications in one list?

4- I often get an error where the backlight won't turn back on. If I click on "hang up" it tells me to press the power button but when I do it does nothing.

thank you
Old 04-01-2010, 08:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

FYI... Here's another CAB that I really like using with the MH ROM. May want to consider cooking this into the next release although it's no big deal to install the cab.

SMABERG's action screen assigns itself to the power button (replaces the XPShutOff util) and gives you quick access to wifi/bt toggles, reset, power off, camera, etc. I find it very convenient and useful.

The app and discussion is available here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=479206

Make sure you use the 1.1 version built for the TP2!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Dibbs -- masterful job on the new alarm dialogs. BIG display window with the built-in snooze options. Best of both worlds. Really like how you did that -- thanks!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

I think I will ask in this nice forum before I get blasted somewhere else. I want to replace my stock tab with a different icon. I have radarweather mapped to that tab and want to have it look different. I have done a little research and know there are utilities to extract the manilla file and replace it, is that the quickest way? Can I just find a nice looking weather PNG file and rename it to the stock tab PNG? I guess I just need direction.

Sorry - I know it's off topic here.

It would round out this perfect rom for me.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

@Comstar, CFC-GUI for that as the images for the slider icons and slider curtain icon are actual manila files that are actually png files, lol. So you need to use CFC-GUI to extract the image if you need to or if you have the appropriately sized image use it to import the png and convert it to the appropriate manila file. Then CFC-GUI is even nice enough to send the manila file to your windows directory and restart manila for you with the nice shiny new slider & curtain icons staring you in the face. And yes, soooo wayyyy off topic.... how dare you ask such things, LOL :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienrl View Post
1-I installed the 1% battery fix and I did not like that I could no longer see the battery gauge in real time. I uninstalled it but I still have the little white bars instead of the initial green battery with a % number. Is there a cab I can use to reinstall the old one?

2-Is there a way to turn on autolock (not with a password, but like my telus rom had).

3-is it possible to see all the applications in one list?

4- I often get an error where the backlight won't turn back on. If I click on "hang up" it tells me to press the power button but when I do it does nothing.

thank you
1. You broke the taskbar dll for the battery with the install and uninstall of the CAB. Nothing you can do but CAB install the original taskbar, which should be available later on tonight through the updater app.

2. Not sure on that one, I never use the lock feature on my phone. Someone else will have to field that one. Or forum search it.

3. Probably not, unless I restructured the start menu and used a 6+ icon grid arrangement, or you use cookie tabs, but that's not really gonna be "all" on one page though.

4. Not sure on that, but you broke some taskbar stuff, and depending on other things you have installed may have affected that. I run the rom completely stock and have not encountered that issue.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-01-2010 at 11:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

how do I get the SMS bubble messaging back?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development