PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 03:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

ok, it's test 5 that worked for bkimbler
http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/t...askmanager.rar

i looked at that dusk showcase version, different registry entries. I will give those reg entries a try and see if it works.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
ok, it's test 5 that worked for bkimbler
http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/t...askmanager.rar

i looked at that dusk showcase version, different registry entries. I will give those reg entries a try and see if it works.
Flashed up this version and fired up my corp exchange w/security. It works (so far) without incident! Good work

With fresh-start and no exchange settings, had ~91MB free on reset. After connecting with exchange, I have ~80MB free on reset. Haven't enabled max manila yet.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

anyone have a telus mms cab?

Sprint/USCC updates will be available within an hour or 2. VZ/Telus will be up shortly after that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Sprint/USCC 23544 update is up and ready to download in post 1. Please read the notes above the link. Verizon/Telus version will be up soon. Since I had to work spend soo much time yesterday working out the exchange server issue, I got behind with the last few things I wanted to do with it. Also the 6.5 roms will be up soon as well, got 3 things left I need to do with those. ENJOY!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Can you hook a Verizon brother out whos down on his luck man....
Old 03-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

flashing 23544 now. very excited for this one. i only did the test1 rom so i am hopeful exchange is finally fixed!
Old 03-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

verizon version is coming soon, working out the last few things. Yes it's fixed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor

Damn that was quick!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b

flashing 23544 now. very excited for this one. thanks Dibbs
Old 03-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

newest 23544 works with my exchange! AWESOME work. Thanks Dibbs, and everyone else that flashed all day yesterday.

1. This thing is way faster than mighty impact
2. I can't find mh update utility, teeter, world card (don't use that one but it was on the list too).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development