PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

mh updater is being overhauled and being linked to new ftp as it was still on the old one. I must have forgotten teeter, but i thought i had it selected, same with world card.

EDIT: After checking, I did forget to select teeter and world card. Oh well, not the biggest deal, always cabs for those, and I removed those from the list on the first post. And I can have the updater app as a cab install if I get the upgrade done before next update.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-07-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ryee34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Dibbson, on the verge of updating to 23544. Thanks for all your continued hard work. Could you tell me whether or not the calendar in the new builds allow you to edit the day/date of recurring appointments? I noticed after build 23518 that this feature had changed. Thanks again.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
Dibbson, on the verge of updating to 23544. Thanks for all your continued hard work. Could you tell me whether or not the calendar in the new builds allow you to edit the day/date of recurring appointments? I noticed after build 23518 that this feature had changed. Thanks again.
I just attempted to change a recurring appointment on the 23544 build. I have the meeting on Tuesdays and I could change the date and time. I am connected to an Exchange server. Hopefully we are talking about the same thing.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for answering that bkimbler.

Also Verizon/Telus 23544 Sense 2.5 ROM is up and ready for download in post 1. Enjoy!!

6.5 ROM's will be up tomorrow afternoon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

The new build is working very well for me. After using yesterday afternoon, evening, and this morning, everything is stable and works well so far. Connected to my corp exchange and gmail accounts. Added a few new apps, performed a local activesync to sync some files, notes, and ewallet stuff -- works great!

Question: Is there a way to dial a number from within the Manila 2.5 calendar? In 2.1, phone numbers in the calendar notes field could be dialed just by tapping them. In addition, the dialer would keep a small window open at the top which contained the contents of the calendar notes field (which is useful if you need to see add'l login info for a telecon bridge). I don't think this is a MH issue -- I think it's a 2.5 issue but please let me know if there are cabs or tweaks to resolve this.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Using the SYS 23544 Verizon rom. Working great so far. Thanks for adding the verizon core.

Only 2 problems I noticed so far:
- If I installed Verizon Provisioning - it constantly says I am in airplane mode, and I couldn't get a data connection. Everything works fine without installing the Verizon provisioning cab.
- AGPS still not working in google maps. Verified that it works in other custom roms.
- A few of the apps that were in previous roms are missing. This has already been mentioned in a few of the above posts.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So far so good in the sprint 23544, except my agps is not working either - cant get a gps fix on google maps.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
I just attempted to change a recurring appointment on the 23544 build. I have the meeting on Tuesdays and I could change the date and time. I am connected to an Exchange server. Hopefully we are talking about the same thing.
I am quite happy with this update. It is fast and well thought out. Dibbson, your ROM's are by far the most innovative while still being completely functional. In regards to my calendar post and bkimbler's reply, I am quite certain if you create an appointment via Manila/Sense interface and choose to make it a recurrence in any way (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.), the day/date option will disappear. It has been confirmed some time ago that the issue does not exist via the Windows menu system. I'm not saying anyone is wrong about this, I just want to see if this is an isolated issue. On NRGZ's Energy and RTSG's others have confirmed that this is a glitch of the recent releases. Thanks, as always.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
Using the SYS 23544 Verizon rom. Working great so far. Thanks for adding the verizon core.

Only 2 problems I noticed so far:
- If I installed Verizon Provisioning - it constantly says I am in airplane mode, and I couldn't get a data connection. Everything works fine without installing the Verizon provisioning cab.
- AGPS still not working in google maps. Verified that it works in other custom roms.
- A few of the apps that were in previous roms are missing. This has already been mentioned in a few of the above posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
So far so good in the sprint 23544, except my agps is not working either - cant get a gps fix on google maps.
agps only assists in finding satellites. Gmaps you have to turn on gps for it to work. I got an instant lock after turning it on, less than 2 seconds. I know how much of a pain it is to hit 3 buttons to turn it on even though you shouldn't have to. Anyways..., it could be the gmaps OEM package, although i don't know why that would have an effect. One thing I might try is leaving it out, and then just cab installing gmaps just to try, as i really don't know what could be interfering with it as everything is set correctly in the registry and all files are present in windows for both gmaps and agps. I will try the cab install when I start the 6.5 updates as i have been in meetings all day and just got home. If i could get this fixed, and the broken link for active sync on the htc settings tab (works fine in utilities folder) fixed, it would be darn close to a perfect rom.... for me anyways, LOL.

Yes, 3 apps got left out, as I explained a few posts up, I just plain somehow forgot teeter and world card (i did remove them from the what's in the rom section) and i took the updater out for upgrades as it was still linked to the old ftp. I am gonna work on the updater app today and get it finished before the 6.5 updates, and link a cab for cab install of the updater app for you 23544 peeps.

Thanks for the heads up on the airplane mode thing. Even though I now have a VZ tp2, i don't yet have service on it, so i can only test through wifi for the time being. I will look into the cause of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
I am quite happy with this update. It is fast and well thought out. Dibbson, your ROM's are by far the most innovative while still being completely functional. In regards to my calendar post and bkimbler's reply, I am quite certain if you create an appointment via Manila/Sense interface and choose to make it a recurrence in any way (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.), the day/date option will disappear. It has been confirmed some time ago that the issue does not exist via the Windows menu system. I'm not saying anyone is wrong about this, I just want to see if this is an isolated issue. On NRGZ's Energy and RTSG's others have confirmed that this is a glitch of the recent releases. Thanks, as always.
When you go to the day view, click on the appointment, then click menu, and then click edit and then it will give you occurence options. Hope thats what you were looking for, if not let me know.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-08-2010 at 05:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started

Hey Dibbson... question for you.... what do I need to do to get VZNavigator working (if it can at all)? Or do you have a recommendation on something equivalent to it?

First day trying a new rom.... went with yours... Looks good!

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development