PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

thanks bkimbler. I'm curious to hear if this worked with showcase, i've got my fingers crossed oh and Thanks so much for the donation earlier today it's very much appreciated. I just checked that email account, as I haven't loaded my email accounts on my phone for several hours since i've been hammering out this exchange issue and flashing so much.

@propX, hahaha, i feel ya. regardless if this showcase version works or not, i will have the final updates up and out tomorrow. I'm just glad i can go back to finishing what i was doing in the first place now that we have exchange worked out at least with the x2 taskmanager and hopefully the edited version of showcase works.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-07-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Ok Dibbson, here is what we have for Test 5. I am watching SNL 35 and I was in college at SNL 15 so I need to go to bed sometime.

Ok. Problems and lockups with the last ROM. Go back to the Test 5 ROM. That worked great.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:00 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

ok, thanks bkimbler, will do, thanks so much for all your testing.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

shocase locked up twice on me!! Test 5 worked nicely and ran very fast!!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

well, i guess showcase is out then. Expect final update tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

Thanks dibbs but again requesting on final update please give an option for twowen tasbar I really like it on the test roms when I install his cab it creates some funky icons. Thanks Goose!!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah, there are some issues with that tsowen taskbar hence me not putting it in lately. Actually working on something cool now with the x2 taskmanager. Trying ameba which will close on tap of X and also i linked a long press of start menu button to bring up x2 to see open/running apps, just like showcase would. Testing it now to see if it works ok. Then I need bkimble tomorrow, or someone else if they are up if this works to test it with a real secure exchange server.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@cls, i have a special surprise for you VZ people when the true update hits
Cool, can't wait.

Also, I was wondering if you considered using arkswitch taskmanager. Seems to work very well, and resembles showcase: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=618300

Old 03-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

well... ameba doesn't play well with x2.

@cls, I tried arkswitch, and it didn't play well with the taskbar dropdown menu actually. And it seems to have some other issues too. I'm gonna keep my eye on it though, as it seems he is doing some good work on it. If he irons out some of the issues, I will test it again. But i'm gonna stick with x2 for now since it's working with the tighter security of certain exchange servers.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

been out. just read all the work u been doin. sounds awesome. dont have time to try 2nite on my picky corp exchange thats been havin same problems explained by someone else. will try 2morrow!

weird that it was showcase. i installed the dusk showcase on impact a few days ago wo problem. maybe a different version u use or u moding it? does it have to be in start up? or other setting?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development