View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
ryee34
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
I just attempted to change a recurring appointment on the 23544 build. I have the meeting on Tuesdays and I could change the date and time. I am connected to an Exchange server. Hopefully we are talking about the same thing.
I am quite happy with this update. It is fast and well thought out. Dibbson, your ROM's are by far the most innovative while still being completely functional. In regards to my calendar post and bkimbler's reply, I am quite certain if you create an appointment via Manila/Sense interface and choose to make it a recurrence in any way (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.), the day/date option will disappear. It has been confirmed some time ago that the issue does not exist via the Windows menu system. I'm not saying anyone is wrong about this, I just want to see if this is an isolated issue. On NRGZ's Energy and RTSG's others have confirmed that this is a glitch of the recent releases. Thanks, as always.