PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

lol, i always download quickgps and turn location on before i run any gps based stuff. But glad you got it running.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: <> 3-7-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

should we be expecting an update for 6.5 tonight? A friend of mines is fan of you're ROM, he told me to re try it ;D i use to like you're ROM's before I'll be looking forward to it.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

yeah, finishing up the updater now, and then it's off to the kitchen
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ryee34 is just getting started

"When you go to the day view, click on the appointment, then click menu, and then click edit and then it will give you occurence options. Hope thats what you were looking for, if not let me know."

I'm pretty sure since the first thing I do before installing anything is attempt to create and edit a reoccurring appointment that the issue is a software change. This seems to confirm the issue (I think). In response to reply below on 23518 you could edit a single day of a recurring appointment. I have not been able to on any updates since then.
This was posted in another thread ->

Originally Posted by sandfox24
"Are you trying to change a single "day" of that recurring appointment?

It should allow you to change the time but not the day.

Did your previous rom allow you to change irregularly occurring appointments?

Read "Notes" on the page."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...nce-touch.aspx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a separate note, does anyone know how to keep CleanRam from going to my dialer after cleaning? Has anyone else experienced this with the most recent CleanRam 1.9.9 update?

Thanks for all the help. Answers or no answers, I'm gonna run this ROM until further notice. Great job!

Last edited by ryee34; 03-08-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Dumb question: Where can I get the Rhodium Teeter cab? I found a few teeter cabs here but they won't run properly on my 3-7 MH ROM They install, but they won't run. I'm wondering if they're VGA versions?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
"When you go to the day view, click on the appointment, then click menu, and then click edit and then it will give you occurence options. Hope thats what you were looking for, if not let me know."

I'm pretty sure since the first thing I do before installing anything is attempt to create and edit a reoccurring appointment that the issue is a software change. This seems to confirm the issue (I think). In response to reply below on 23518 you could edit a single day of a recurring appointment. I have not been able to on any updates since then.
This was posted in another thread ->

Originally Posted by sandfox24
"Are you trying to change a single "day" of that recurring appointment?

It should allow you to change the time but not the day.

Did your previous rom allow you to change irregularly occurring appointments?

Read "Notes" on the page."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...nce-touch.aspx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a separate note, does anyone know how to keep CleanRam from going to my dialer after cleaning? Has anyone else experienced this with the most recent CleanRam 1.9.9 update?

Thanks for all the help. Answers or no answers, I'm gonna run this ROM until further notice. Great job!
Well that article seems to indicate that it's an issue between active sync/wmdc and the newer wm sys's. Which unless someone makes a workaround, not much we can do about it. So... you will have to make your irregular changes in outlook calendar and then sync to your phone.

Have not had that happen in cleanram. Best thing I could tell you is head over to the cleanram thread over at xda and see if anyone else has experienced that. I've used it a few times just to test when I first loaded it during testing phase and it worked fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
Dumb question: Where can I get the Rhodium Teeter cab? I found a few teeter cabs here but they won't run properly on my 3-7 MH ROM They install, but they won't run. I'm wondering if they're VGA versions?
here ya go http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1253765636
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Just chiming in with my 1/2 cents for the Sprint release 23544.
SOLID ROM!
And fast. I've installed co0kie's home tab 1.6.1 and haven't seen it slide up/down this fast before on the home tab, on any 6.5.x ROM.
I've re-setup the stuff I use and haven't come across any problems.

Excellent work Dibbson!

I think this may have been answered before, but I couldn't find it. What is the suggested utility to get a wallpaper to show up on the other tabs other than home tab?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Funny you say that about the all tabs thing. I am working on a new wall paper for all tabs actually. And was just discussing my idea in the chatroom over at ppck just a couple minutes ago LOL. I will make it a cab install. I will try and get it finished tomorrow and cab it up if my idea works like it "should".
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

LOL! What a co-inky-dinky!

I guess I just unintentionally provided a segue for you to introduce the new wallpaper you're working on. Yeah I really meant to do that JK.

Looking forward to it!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

hahahaha, yeah, about to start uploading the 6.5 roms actually.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development