PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Updates will be on Thursday or Friday.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Dibbs this is a great rom I am using
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

dibbs great rom I am using 2-21 without htc messaging and the taskbar works great now. the only problem I am having is keyboard when you open a program keyboard comes up but (which is fine) but there is no way to close it or minimize the touch screen keyboard other than using the hard keyboard is there a way you can put a minimize arrow key to open or close virtual keyboard. thanks
Old 03-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I found that if you tap just below the symbol for the keyboard in the bottom bar, it will close the virtual keyboard.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Yes, or tap to the left of the sip softkey, tapping to the right brings up options. Just the way it works on 6.5.x now. Also I need 2 sprint testers, 2 USCC testers, and 1 VZ (I already have 1) that have experienced corp exchange issues in the past. I will have a beta test rom for you tonight.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yes, or tap to the left of the sip softkey, tapping to the right brings up options. Just the way it works on 6.5.x now. Also I need 2 sprint testers, 2 USCC testers, and 1 VZ (I already have 1) that have experienced corp exchange issues in the past. I will have a beta test rom for you tonight.
Well I'm ready to go. Finally unlocked the new phone.. Paid of course but we won't even go there.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

PM sent to you Jas0n for verizon test
Old 03-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

love to try my corp exchange again for you on sprint.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, Sprint test rom is up for testing. ONLY for Sprint user's.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/test/SprintTest.rar

Last edited by dibbson; 03-05-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:49 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Ok, Sprint test rom is up for testing. ONLY for Sprint user's.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/test/SprintTest.rar
What build is this? Any other info about changes made?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development