View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-31-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

@Comstar, CFC-GUI for that as the images for the slider icons and slider curtain icon are actual manila files that are actually png files, lol. So you need to use CFC-GUI to extract the image if you need to or if you have the appropriately sized image use it to import the png and convert it to the appropriate manila file. Then CFC-GUI is even nice enough to send the manila file to your windows directory and restart manila for you with the nice shiny new slider & curtain icons staring you in the face. And yes, soooo wayyyy off topic.... how dare you ask such things, LOL :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienrl View Post
1-I installed the 1% battery fix and I did not like that I could no longer see the battery gauge in real time. I uninstalled it but I still have the little white bars instead of the initial green battery with a % number. Is there a cab I can use to reinstall the old one?

2-Is there a way to turn on autolock (not with a password, but like my telus rom had).

3-is it possible to see all the applications in one list?

4- I often get an error where the backlight won't turn back on. If I click on "hang up" it tells me to press the power button but when I do it does nothing.

thank you
1. You broke the taskbar dll for the battery with the install and uninstall of the CAB. Nothing you can do but CAB install the original taskbar, which should be available later on tonight through the updater app.

2. Not sure on that one, I never use the lock feature on my phone. Someone else will have to field that one. Or forum search it.

3. Probably not, unless I restructured the start menu and used a 6+ icon grid arrangement, or you use cookie tabs, but that's not really gonna be "all" on one page though.

4. Not sure on that, but you broke some taskbar stuff, and depending on other things you have installed may have affected that. I run the rom completely stock and have not encountered that issue.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-01-2010 at 11:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.