View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Pic Mail isnt working for me on 8/4 Titanium.. it send but doesnt recieve.. tried updating Profile, nada... went to FTP and got sprint provisioning-wont install... tried MMSsettings cab from FTP- wont install... id rather not have t do the old workaround and remove the arcsoft and install a previous version..

and my data is stuck on, so much so when i send a pic it asks me if i want to kill data so it can send it out...in 3 years, ive never had that happen.. guess i gotta grab datasuspendresume or whatever